This Guy Uses Sunsets as Inspiration for Creative Selfies
John Marshall was living in a cabin on Frye Island in Maine when he came up with the idea to create a project called ‘Sunset Selfies.’ He uses cardboard and other household items with the sun as a backdrop to create these cool shadow photos.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- 80’s Young Fashion: Color Photos Of US Teen Girls During The 1980s
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills