How Much Energy You Need To Burn Off 8 Junk Foods
As we all know, Christmas is a time for eating your body weight in pigs and blankets and wearing your Turkey trousers on the sofa while watching Elf for the 56,907th time.
In a bold attempt to temper our over-indulgence this festive season, the team at Buddy Loans (what a guarantor loans lender has to do with junk food, we don’t know, but we’ll go with it) has come up with a ‘handy’ infographic that shows how much exercise you need to do to burn off your favourite junk food.
We’ll leave it up to you to decide what to do with this – quite frankly terrifying – information *files away for January 1*.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Titus Poplawski Captures Beautiful, Intimacy and Surreal Photos
- The Impressive Surreal Body-Painted Illusions of Hikaru Cho
- Artist Takes A Critical Look At Modern Society And Calls Attention To Problems In Today’s World With His Thought-Provoking Illustrations
- Artist Used A.I. To See How Good It Would Be At Guessing What These Celebrities Looked Like As Teenagers
- Spectacular Winning Images of the International Portrait Photographer of the Year 2021
- Funny And Relatable Simplistic Illustrations With Insightful Humor By Liana Finck
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits of People Over 100 with Their Younger Selves
- Cuong Nguyen Uses The Streets As A Canvas For His Incredibly Realistic Chalk Portraits
- Vietnamese Artist Creates Surreal Illustrations Of Animals and Cute Things in the Forest
- Emotional Celebrity Portraits By Marc Hom