How Much Energy You Need To Burn Off 8 Junk Foods
As we all know, Christmas is a time for eating your body weight in pigs and blankets and wearing your Turkey trousers on the sofa while watching Elf for the 56,907th time.
In a bold attempt to temper our over-indulgence this festive season, the team at Buddy Loans (what a guarantor loans lender has to do with junk food, we don’t know, but we’ll go with it) has come up with a ‘handy’ infographic that shows how much exercise you need to do to burn off your favourite junk food.
We’ll leave it up to you to decide what to do with this – quite frankly terrifying – information *files away for January 1*.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result