When Dozens Of Whales Arrived In Small Newfoundland Town, This Photographer Took Out A Drone To Take These Aerial Pics
According to Darren Hatt: “On July 22, 2020, dozens of humpback whales arrived in the small town of Sunnyside, Newfoundland. This time of year, it’s common to see them breach the water as they hunt for caplin. It’s less common to see so many arrive so close to town.
They stayed in town for 3 days before they left. It was the perfect opportunity to photograph these beautiful giants with my drone. Such an amazing experience!”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- This Artist Shows What Everything Would Look Like If It Had A Cat’s Face
- Artist Hides Clever And Funny Signs Around His City For People To Find
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Breathtaking Winning Images of The 2021 Drone Photo Awards
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Stunning Vintage Black-and-White Photos of Edwin Smith
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!