Cats Can Finally Destroy Priceless Artwork With These Masterpiece Scratching Posts
Cats like to scratch stuff. It’s what cats do. Sometimes it’s your sofa. Other times it’s your face. You just never know with cats. But if it’s expensive or important, chances are that your cat will want to scratch it. This rule also applies to priceless paintings.
But if you’re a feline-loving art aficionado then don’t despair because help is at hand in the form of these Copycat Art Scratchers. They’re designed for pet label Lord Loud by interior designer Erik Stehmann, who got his inspiration from the time his own cat attacked one his embroidered paintings.
They’re made using the same sisal fabric that you’ll find on traditional scratching posts and they come in three designs (Vermeer’s Girl With a Pearl Earring, da Vinci’s Mona Lisa, and de Heem’s Still Life with Flowers). They’re sure to keep your cat entertained and your art collection intact.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- “Tears in the Rain”: The Superb Digital Sci-Fi Concept Artworks by Daniel Liang
- These Handmade 3D Cookie Frostings Will Blow Your Mind
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways
- Stunning Digital Female Portraits By Irakli Nadar