Photographer Ask Strangers To Reveal Their Deepest Regrets In Life
Romaninan photographer Alecsandra Raluca Drăgoi has recognized the regrets people carry and provided them with an outlet to relieve their regrets. Drăgoi started a project, “Which Is Your Biggest Regret?” that puts people on the spot to admit their biggest regret.
“My regret is not understanding other people’s opinions with a more open mind – we are not all the same.”
“‘Which is your biggest regret’ first started with me: I never had the courage to speak out loud when I had to.”, said Drăgoi.
“My regret is not exploring more opportunities in university.”
“No one ever asked me this question. So, I decided I would help people to get their biggest regrets off their chest through my lens. Now it is your turn. Which is your biggest regret?”, she added.
“All those YESes that should have been NOes.”
Drăgoi chose this question to allow the opportunity to get to know others and hear their stories.
“Shagging Lee’s mum.”
“I do not trust in people who say that they do not have regrets.”, Drăgoi said.
“Developing an addiction to alcohol.”
“What I did last night.”
“Because I do not have enough courage.”
“I regret I could not help my child more.”
“Not having the confidence to be the best I can be!!”
“Not saying ‘I love you!’ enough.”
“Not being with my father when he died 15 years ago.”
“I listened to others more than I listened to myself.”
“I was angry, sullen, annoyed the last time I saw him before he died suddenly. I wish that last memory was happier.”
“I have no regrets!!!”
“My biggest regret was not to go to Disneyland in Paris in year 2006.”
“Not becoming a footballer.”
“Dropping out of college.”
“I regret that I am old.”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Photographer Caesar Lima Explores The Unusual Beauty Of The Human Body
- Unbelievable Hyper-Realistic Sculptures By Andy Wright
- British & American English: Differences
- Photographer Jakub Wencek Explores The Forests Of Poland To Capture Fantastic Photos Of The Dark Side Of Nature
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- 10-Year-Old Girl Follows In Dad’s Footsteps To Become Tattoo Artist
- Breathtaking Wildlife And Landscape Photography By Pepe Soho
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Japanese Cats Love Nothing More In The World Than Watching Farmer Next Door Plant His Rice
- Cool Old Photos Show What School Looked Like In The 1970s