Debbie Harry Photographed By Chris Stein For Punk Magazine Centerfold Shoot, 1976
A few decades ago, up-and-coming punk-pop star Debbie Harry had a photographer on hand to chronicle her every move – her friend, bandmate and lover Chris Stein.
These photographs of Debbie Harry are from an outtake from Punk Magazine centerfold shoot which were shot in a Bowery loft in New York City, 1976.
“The vulture shirt is a sacred relic that Debbie still has and the spider was plastic,” Chris Stein recalled. “The Metropolitan Museum used this shot as one of several images connected to its PUNK: Chaos to Couture show in 2013.”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Meet Maria Oz – The Girl With Amazingly Big Eyes
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- The Moscow Girl Turned Her Small Flat Into A Baroque Palace
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- This Badass Couple’s Vegas Elopement Is The Epitome Of Cool
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- Concepts From Future Past: Porsche Tapiro
- This Bizarre Japanese Temple Looks Like A Fallen Intergalactic Starship
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival