Debbie Harry Photographed By Chris Stein For Punk Magazine Centerfold Shoot, 1976
A few decades ago, up-and-coming punk-pop star Debbie Harry had a photographer on hand to chronicle her every move – her friend, bandmate and lover Chris Stein.
These photographs of Debbie Harry are from an outtake from Punk Magazine centerfold shoot which were shot in a Bowery loft in New York City, 1976.
“The vulture shirt is a sacred relic that Debbie still has and the spider was plastic,” Chris Stein recalled. “The Metropolitan Museum used this shot as one of several images connected to its PUNK: Chaos to Couture show in 2013.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- This Extraordinary Close-Up Photos Turns Mundane Insects Into Terrifying Beasts From Another World
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- New Trending Summer Fun – A Pink Coffin Pool Float With Lid
- Strange And Surreal Abandoned Places From Above By Kosmaj Project
- Bored Sitting At Home? Try To Find A Cat In Each Picture!
- Chinese Architect Designs Wearable Shield To Protect Against Coronavirus Outbreaks