Debbie Harry Photographed By Chris Stein For Punk Magazine Centerfold Shoot, 1976
A few decades ago, up-and-coming punk-pop star Debbie Harry had a photographer on hand to chronicle her every move – her friend, bandmate and lover Chris Stein.
These photographs of Debbie Harry are from an outtake from Punk Magazine centerfold shoot which were shot in a Bowery loft in New York City, 1976.
“The vulture shirt is a sacred relic that Debbie still has and the spider was plastic,” Chris Stein recalled. “The Metropolitan Museum used this shot as one of several images connected to its PUNK: Chaos to Couture show in 2013.”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Beautiful Photos Of John Lennon With His First Wife Cynthia At Their Home In 1965
- 6 Illustrations That Sum Up Instagram Perfectly
- This Heartbreaking Sculpture Depicts The 82 Kids That Were Handed Over To The Nazis In The Town Of Lidice Back In 1942
- A Photographer Takes Photos Of Toys That Are So Epic, They Can Outshine Any Blockbuster Movie Shot
- Polish Artist Designs Shoсking Ads Of Major Companies That Show The Harsh Reality
- Apocalyptic Pictures Of The Mysterious Abandoned Airport Located In Indian Desert
- This AI Turns Your Headshot Into A Renaissance Masterpeace
- Unique Photos Capture A Couple’s Visit To ‘Stranger Things 3’ Filming Locations
- This Photographer Turns Vintage Photos Into Surreal Works Of Art
- This Japanese-Made Sleeping Cat Sand Sculpture Molds Turn The World Into Feline Heaven