1 Lighthouse, 365 Clicks
1 Lighthouse, 365 Clicks is an original photo series by Brazilian photographer Tunisio Alves Filho. Tunisio photographed the Barra Lighthouse, beleived to be the oldest lighthouse built in the America´s, over the course of one year. Even though his subject never changed, Alves Filho managed to capture the landmark in numerous different ways and make each picture beautiful in its own right. He shot from different angles and at different times of the day varying composition and style. The result is a breathtaking collection of photos.
100 photos from the project were recently featured in an exhibit inside the Barra Lighthouse itself, drawing a crowd of over 17,000 people over a two month period. The 365 photos of the project can be seen online – you can head over to the project’s website by clicking here.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- There’s a Gaming Pc Hidden Inside This Incredible Gaming Den Diorama