Outstanding 80s Hairstyles That You Can Almost Smell The Aqua Net Hairspray
In the 1980s, people were into big hair because the celebs had big hair. And it wasn’t all that hard to get big hair, either. You just needed to make sure that you grew your hair out, and then you permed them and teased them. Hair spray was a crucial tool, along with the ubiquitous mousse.
With the aid of bottles of Aqua Net hair spray, and cans of mousse, both men and women in the ’80s achieved gravity-defying feats of hairstyling prowess. All you needed was a 1/2 can of Aqua Net, and you could achieve any style, any height! Perfect for a tight perm to blow out bangs to the ceiling. Required 2 shampooings to remove and still left white “glue-like” substance in hair, the build-up made it easier to get skyscraper bangs next styling!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Brazilian Artist Draws Realistic Portraits that Look Like Photographs
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics
- Italian Artist Giulia Bernardelli Turns Spilled Coffee Into Art
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- “UAZ Bukhanka”: Russia’s Most Legendary Off-Road Vechicle for Bizarre Tuning