Outstanding 80s Hairstyles That You Can Almost Smell The Aqua Net Hairspray
In the 1980s, people were into big hair because the celebs had big hair. And it wasn’t all that hard to get big hair, either. You just needed to make sure that you grew your hair out, and then you permed them and teased them. Hair spray was a crucial tool, along with the ubiquitous mousse.
With the aid of bottles of Aqua Net hair spray, and cans of mousse, both men and women in the ’80s achieved gravity-defying feats of hairstyling prowess. All you needed was a 1/2 can of Aqua Net, and you could achieve any style, any height! Perfect for a tight perm to blow out bangs to the ceiling. Required 2 shampooings to remove and still left white “glue-like” substance in hair, the build-up made it easier to get skyscraper bangs next styling!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Here’s How Some of Rock and Roll Legends Would Look Like Today If They Weren’t Dead
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Julianne Moore As Famous Works Of Art
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- “Let The Water Be Your Guide”: The Ultra-Realistic Watercolor Paintings Of Marcos Beccari
- “Back To The Nature”: Artist Combines Everyday Objects With Plants To Create Intriguing Sculptures And Installations
- This Alien Face Mask Is Sure To Keep Covid At Bay
- The Apocalypse Of Pop Culture By Filip Hodas
- Is It A Billboard? No, It’s A Building!
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants