Outstanding 80s Hairstyles That You Can Almost Smell The Aqua Net Hairspray
In the 1980s, people were into big hair because the celebs had big hair. And it wasn’t all that hard to get big hair, either. You just needed to make sure that you grew your hair out, and then you permed them and teased them. Hair spray was a crucial tool, along with the ubiquitous mousse.
With the aid of bottles of Aqua Net hair spray, and cans of mousse, both men and women in the ’80s achieved gravity-defying feats of hairstyling prowess. All you needed was a 1/2 can of Aqua Net, and you could achieve any style, any height! Perfect for a tight perm to blow out bangs to the ceiling. Required 2 shampooings to remove and still left white “glue-like” substance in hair, the build-up made it easier to get skyscraper bangs next styling!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Seeing America In Isolation: American Artist George Ault Showed Us The America He Saw In Shades Of Darknes
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Artist Shows How Classical Paintings Would Look During Quarantine
- Photographer Took His Drone To Capture How People Are Dealing With Quarantine
- Italian Photographer Started To Take Photos Of Models Remotely With A Webcam During The Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Powerful Photos Show Pope Francis Praying Alone In St. Peter’s Square
- 6 Feet Covers: Duo Artists Re-Designed Iconic Album Covers To Promote Social Distancing
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Cop In Coronavirus Helmet Warns People To Stay Inside