Outstanding 80s Hairstyles That You Can Almost Smell The Aqua Net Hairspray
In the 1980s, people were into big hair because the celebs had big hair. And it wasn’t all that hard to get big hair, either. You just needed to make sure that you grew your hair out, and then you permed them and teased them. Hair spray was a crucial tool, along with the ubiquitous mousse.
With the aid of bottles of Aqua Net hair spray, and cans of mousse, both men and women in the ’80s achieved gravity-defying feats of hairstyling prowess. All you needed was a 1/2 can of Aqua Net, and you could achieve any style, any height! Perfect for a tight perm to blow out bangs to the ceiling. Required 2 shampooings to remove and still left white “glue-like” substance in hair, the build-up made it easier to get skyscraper bangs next styling!
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- 12 Reasons Why I Love Her
- A Great White Shark Preserved In Formaldehyde In An Abandoned Wildlife Park
- 30 Of The Most Epic 3D Tattoos
- Extraordinary Black And White Photographs Of London In The Early 1950s
- 18 Times When People Fixed Their Cars With Creativity Instead Of A Car Service
- This Photographer Took One Family’s Photo In The Same Way Each Year For 23 Years
- 15 Exquisite Illustrations Which Sum Up Perfectly How Much We Love Our Pets
- The Funniest “Unattended Children” Warning Signs
- This Artist Creates Baroque And Gothic Wall Mounts Out Of Taxidermied Spiders