Stunning Medieval Wonder Woman Battle Armor Fit For An Amazon Princess
Wonder Woman has gone through a few costume redesigns over the years but she keeps coming back to some form of armor, because she’s a warrior through and through.
And if she starred in a title that took place n the Middle Ages she would probably sport an armored costume that looks like this amazing suit of battle armor created by Samuel Lee from Prince Armory.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Turkish Artist Hossein Diba Creates These Creepy Realistic Recreations Of “The Simpsons” Characters That Will Give You Nightmares
- “The Book Of Bunny Suicides”: Hilariously Dark Cartoon Series By Andy Riley
- Social Distance: A Graphic Story For The Coronavirus Age By Mark Haddon
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Glamorous Photos That Show The Entire 1979 Victoria’s Secret Catalog
- The Twin Towers During The 1970s And Early ’80s Through Fascinating Photos
- Vivian Maier: Lost Photographs Of 1950s New York
- These Beautiful Yet Terrifying Surreal Pictures By Erik Johansson Will Blow Your Mind
- Craftsman Gabriel Dishaw Upcycles Louis Vuitton Bags Into Elaborate ‘Star Wars’ Helmets