Stunning Medieval Wonder Woman Battle Armor Fit For An Amazon Princess
Wonder Woman has gone through a few costume redesigns over the years but she keeps coming back to some form of armor, because she’s a warrior through and through.
And if she starred in a title that took place n the Middle Ages she would probably sport an armored costume that looks like this amazing suit of battle armor created by Samuel Lee from Prince Armory.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Unknown Artist Creates Amazing Studio Ghibli Anime Character Moss Murals In Countryside
- 40 Times People Thought Their T-Shirts Were Cool But Looked Completely Cringeworthy
- Sensual Shadow Photography By Sølve Sundsbø
- Artist Illustrated What Would Happen If Famous Cartoon Characters Fused Together, And Here’s The Result
- Fantastic Pencil Sculptures By Jasenko Đorđević
- The City that Builts into the Rock
- Brutally Honest Brand Slogans By Clif Dickens
- This Heartbreaking Sculpture Depicts The 82 Kids That Were Handed Over To The Nazis In The Town Of Lidice Back In 1942
- Heartbreaking Pics Of Aging Dogs Show Them Grow From Puppyhood To Old Age
- How Do Perceptions Of Beauty Vary Across The Globe?