Stunning Medieval Wonder Woman Battle Armor Fit For An Amazon Princess
Wonder Woman has gone through a few costume redesigns over the years but she keeps coming back to some form of armor, because she’s a warrior through and through.
And if she starred in a title that took place n the Middle Ages she would probably sport an armored costume that looks like this amazing suit of battle armor created by Samuel Lee from Prince Armory.
- Someone Is Showing That All Instagram Photos Are Starting To Look The Same And It’s Pretty Freaky
- “Dreams Of Sensuality”: Beautiful Art Nude Photography By Dani Fehr
- Marvelous Female Portrait Photography By Kevin O’Donohue
- “Postcards From Google Earth”: This Artist Finds Strange Beauty in Google’s Apocalyptic Glitches
- Gorgeous Female Portraits By The Miami Beach Photographer Mark Del Mar
- Gorgeous NSFW Female Portraits By The Russian Photographer Marat Safin
- A Street Artist “Improved” Facebook’s Billboards In London
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Marvelous NSFW Female Portrait Photography By Darren Ankenman
- This Artist Creates Stupid NSFW Comics For People With A Dark Sense Of Humor