Stunning Medieval Wonder Woman Battle Armor Fit For An Amazon Princess
Wonder Woman has gone through a few costume redesigns over the years but she keeps coming back to some form of armor, because she’s a warrior through and through.
And if she starred in a title that took place n the Middle Ages she would probably sport an armored costume that looks like this amazing suit of battle armor created by Samuel Lee from Prince Armory.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- Hawaii-Based Photographer And A Former Marine Makes Stunning Underwater NSFW Pictures
- The Photographer That Is Constantly Silenced And Censored By Instagram
- Beautiful Underwater NSFW Photos That Redefine Women’s Beach Stereotypes
- Amazing Black and White Photographs Capture Scenes From Venice Beach In The 1970s And ’80s
- Glamour And Art Nude Photography By The Belarusian Photographer Juri Sergeyev
- Creepy And Dark Photography Of Nona Limmen, Covered With Goth, Fantasy And Metamorphosis
- Russian Artist Portrayed Retired Superheroes: Now They Are Nice Granny And Granddaddy
- A Humorous Collection Of Photos Of Funny And Adorable Cats As They Play With Catnip By Andrew Marttila
- Alex Prager’s Hyperreal America In Photographs
- Comedian Creates Hilarious Fake Signs, Places Them All Around Los Angeles
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Meet The Playboy Bunnies Of The 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia
- Taiwanese Artist Lives Large Dreams In Miniature Models
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner