Stunning Medieval Wonder Woman Battle Armor Fit For An Amazon Princess
Wonder Woman has gone through a few costume redesigns over the years but she keeps coming back to some form of armor, because she’s a warrior through and through.
And if she starred in a title that took place n the Middle Ages she would probably sport an armored costume that looks like this amazing suit of battle armor created by Samuel Lee from Prince Armory.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Someone Used The New Snapchat Filter On Game Of Thrones Characters
- “Straight Out Of Inception”: Enthralling Optical Illusion Bookstore Will Draw You Into A World Of Fantasy
- Make Sure Your Cat is Battle Ready With 3D Printed Cat Armor
- Christine Osinski’s Photographs Of Staten Island’s Overlooked New Yorkers In 1980s
- 16 Ironic Comic Strips Every Girl will Understand
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- This Artist Spent 10 Years Carving A Giant Cave – Alone With His Dog
- Delightfully Sarcastic Illustrations Everyone Will See Themselves In
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years
- “The Owls Are Not What They Seem”: Magical Pictures Of Owls By Daniel J Nevares