Stunning Medieval Wonder Woman Battle Armor Fit For An Amazon Princess
Wonder Woman has gone through a few costume redesigns over the years but she keeps coming back to some form of armor, because she’s a warrior through and through.
And if she starred in a title that took place n the Middle Ages she would probably sport an armored costume that looks like this amazing suit of battle armor created by Samuel Lee from Prince Armory.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Zdzisław Beksiński: Terrifying Visions Of Hell By Murdered Polish Painter
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Guy Sucks At Photoshop, Spends 10 Years Mastering Microsoft Paint To Illustrate His Book
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Guy Discovers He Can Go Anywhere While Wearing A Hi-Vis Vest
- Awkward Vintage Japanese Movie Monsters
- Welcome To Burj Al Babas, The Luxury City Of Empty Castles
- “Russian Elite”: Photographer Documents Life Of Rich And Poor In The Prestigious Residential Area Rublevka
- Retired Ladies Live Their Dreamlife In A Cosy Forest House Designed By A Japanese Architect
- Hong Kong In The 1950s Captured By A Teenager