Stunning Medieval Wonder Woman Battle Armor Fit For An Amazon Princess
Wonder Woman has gone through a few costume redesigns over the years but she keeps coming back to some form of armor, because she’s a warrior through and through.
And if she starred in a title that took place n the Middle Ages she would probably sport an armored costume that looks like this amazing suit of battle armor created by Samuel Lee from Prince Armory.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- “Facebook Friendly”: Get Lost In The Artfully Censored Nude Photos Of Lee Nutter
- Artist Hilariously Trolls Celebrities With His Ridiculous Fan Art
- Marvelous Female Portrait Photography By Onur Alagöz
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Exploring Creative Intimacy In Photographer Chill’s NSFW Shots
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Wonderful Photos Capture The Beach Lives Of North Carolina In The Summer Of 1975
- “Erotic Mehndi”: The Incredible Henna Art By Mary Ginkas
- Haunting Photos That Will Fill Your Dreams For Days
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- Catzillas: Giant Cats In Urban Landscapes
- Marvelous Moody Portrait Photography By Sonia Neisha
- Spectacular Winners Of The World Press Photo Award 2018
- Hong Kong In The 1950s Captured By A Teenager
- Incredible Colorized Photos Of Soldiers During World War One