Which Ikea Media Storage Unit Will Be Able to Fit My New, Meme-Ishly Oversized, Game Console?
There’s a better-than-decent chance that your next console is going to live in a piece of Ikea furniture. The assemble-it-yourself Swedish brand is known for inexpensive media centers and TV stands, which range from generic white boxes to industrial-style metal shelves.
Having gotten his hands on life-size plastic mockups of the Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S, CNET editor Dan Ackerman slipped both into his bag and headed down to the nearest Ikea (literally walking distance) to see how the new consoles worked with some of the most popular living room furniture in the store.
In addition, Playstation 5 mockups have been appearing in Ikea stores recently:
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “All Our Wrong Todays”: The Colossal Worlds Of Nicolas Bouvier
- This Artist Paints In A Hyperrealistic Style And Some Of Her Works Look Like Photos, While Others Look Like Dreams
- This Home Baker’s Gorgeous Rye Bread Could Start A Revolution
- The Mind-Boggling Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawings By Alessandro Paglia
- Stunning Black and White Photos of Chicago in 1988
- “Rite of Passage”: Striking Vintage Photos of Florida Spring Break in the ‘80s
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation
- The Stunning Art Of George Redreev
- How To Take Care Of A Sad Person In Ten Easy Steps
- This Artist Uses Makeup To Create Art On Her Face