Which Ikea Media Storage Unit Will Be Able to Fit My New, Meme-Ishly Oversized, Game Console?
There’s a better-than-decent chance that your next console is going to live in a piece of Ikea furniture. The assemble-it-yourself Swedish brand is known for inexpensive media centers and TV stands, which range from generic white boxes to industrial-style metal shelves.
Having gotten his hands on life-size plastic mockups of the Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S, CNET editor Dan Ackerman slipped both into his bag and headed down to the nearest Ikea (literally walking distance) to see how the new consoles worked with some of the most popular living room furniture in the store.
In addition, Playstation 5 mockups have been appearing in Ikea stores recently:
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Men’s Fashion 2021 Collection
- Teach Yourself to Draw with The Help of The Man Who Influenced Walt Disney, 1913
- “Gothic Times”: Artist Spends 14 Months Creating The Most Incredible Ghost Pirate Ship Sculpture
- Contrasting Portraits Show How A Smile Can Change Your Perception Of Someone
- Simple, Ingenious, And Amusing: Blackwork Tattoos By Ilya Brezinsk
- Employee Cleverly Trolls Her Boss Who Is Never Happy About The Way She’s Dressed For Work
- Brutal 1938 Alfa Romeo 8C 2900B Lungo Touring Berlinetta
- Russian Janitor’s Mock GQ Photoshoot Pays Off
- Controversial Photos Inside The Homes Of Russia’s Ultrarich Show The Country’s Problem With Wealth Inequality
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove