Circuits And Nature Unite In Georgie Williams’ Futuristic Tattoos
Past and future are tightly connected, and tattoo art is a great illustration of this terrestrial link especially evident in New Zealand tattoo artist Georgie Williams’ work.
Williams has traveled for two and a half years to extend her artistic universe which gave her the intuition that body and tattoos are a natural alliance. Fusing her interests in nature with architecture and technology, Georgie found a way to make the many elements work together and create a unique style that sets her’ tattoos apart. The artist tells Konbini:
“My tattoo art reflects my philosophy of being and living. It is born from experiences of new moments, cultures, people and places, a way to get new perspectives, ideas and experiences of the world that we live in.”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- Panoramic Photos That Went Horribly Wrong
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- “Youth Gone Wild”: Stunning Photos Of The Russian Underground Dance Culture
- The Sky Swimming Pool At This Hotel Has A Window In It
- Ed Gein Style Horror Jacket Is The Most Terrifying Jacket Ever
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Japanese Photographer Captures Very Sad Stray Cats And Their Games
- This Man And His Cat Recreate Famous Movie Scenes And It’s Amazing!