Being Belgian Living In Taiwan, This Artist Discovered Many New And Special Things, Illustrated 100 Of Them
According to Liesbeth Cole: “When living in a foreign country, you always discover new things that raise your eyebrows, make you laugh, or give you a certain emotion.
Being Belgian living in Taiwan, I discovered many new things that I found very special. So I started to make a list not to forget them. The list was a perfect base for a 100-day drawing challenge. You can discover the result on my Instagram page or my website.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation
- “Rite of Passage”: Striking Vintage Photos of Florida Spring Break in the ‘80s
- Outstanding Architectural Rings By Ola Shekhtman
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- French Artist Creates Surrealistic Images That Show A Post-Apocalyptic World Overtaken By Nature
- “Desperate Dreams”: Awesome Retro-Styled Illustrations by Karolis Strautniekas
- 30 Inspiring Photos From One Eyeland 2020 Awards
- “Watching the Tides Roll Away”: The Unique Upside Down Universe of Irie Wata
- How People Look After 1, 2 & 3 Glasses Of Wine