Being Belgian Living In Taiwan, This Artist Discovered Many New And Special Things, Illustrated 100 Of Them
According to Liesbeth Cole: “When living in a foreign country, you always discover new things that raise your eyebrows, make you laugh, or give you a certain emotion.
Being Belgian living in Taiwan, I discovered many new things that I found very special. So I started to make a list not to forget them. The list was a perfect base for a 100-day drawing challenge. You can discover the result on my Instagram page or my website.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Life Before The Taliban: Photos Show Afghanistan Before It Plunged Into Hell
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Artist Studies Psychoanalysis And Visualize The States Of The Subconscious In Her Bizarre Sculptures
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- Inspiring & Rare Color Photographs Of Everyday Life In Hong Kong From The Photographer Fan Ho
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into Various Celebrities And Popular Characters
- Funny Dark Humor Comics By Artist Jenna Noble
- Artist Creates Fantastic Surreal Edits Using Animals, Plants, People, And Objects