“104-Year-Old” Grandpa Expresses Himself With Timeless Style
Günther Krabbenhöft has revealed that self-expression is key when it comes to creating a timeless style. He expertly shows this in his artistic choice of clothing, which features vibrant colors, clean lines, and many classic bowties.
“I find that I dress pretty normal,” Krabbenhöft admits. “I’ve always dressed like this. When I went to work, when I go to exercise. I want to look at myself with joy. It’s also always a reflection of my inner self.”
This can act as inspiration for anyone who struggles in the wardrobe department.
Interestingly enough, many sources have reported that Krabbenhöft is 104 years old, but the fashionable man denies this. On Facebook, he mentions that the internet has doubled his age.
Other sources state that he’s closer to 70 years old. Nonetheless, Krabbenhöft has demonstrated that age doesn’t have to determine how we choose to express ourselves to the world.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Before And After: How The Russian Army Changes Soldiers
- Russian Illustrator Recreates All Episodes Of The Mandalorian As Vintage Comic Book Covers
- 19-Year-Old Student Hides Spy Camera In His Clothing To Take Secret Street Photos In The 1890s
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Stunning Color Photos Of Swinging London In The 60s
- Leather Banana Holder For Your Bicycle
- No Pants Subway Ride Around The World 2020 In Photos
- This Foldable Wall Desk Is Ideal For Small Spaces
- Chinese Artist Creates Sculptures From Ferrero Rocher Packaging