“104-Year-Old” Grandpa Expresses Himself With Timeless Style
Günther Krabbenhöft has revealed that self-expression is key when it comes to creating a timeless style. He expertly shows this in his artistic choice of clothing, which features vibrant colors, clean lines, and many classic bowties.
“I find that I dress pretty normal,” Krabbenhöft admits. “I’ve always dressed like this. When I went to work, when I go to exercise. I want to look at myself with joy. It’s also always a reflection of my inner self.”
This can act as inspiration for anyone who struggles in the wardrobe department.
Interestingly enough, many sources have reported that Krabbenhöft is 104 years old, but the fashionable man denies this. On Facebook, he mentions that the internet has doubled his age.
Other sources state that he’s closer to 70 years old. Nonetheless, Krabbenhöft has demonstrated that age doesn’t have to determine how we choose to express ourselves to the world.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- These Pictures Of Cardboard Cat Art Will Make Anyone Laugh
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- “Last Breath”: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Gorgeous Photos Of Classic Beauties Taken From Between The 1940s And 1960s By Philippe Halsman
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- Artist Illustrated 18 Famous Quotes With Beautiful Posters
- These Dull Passport Photos Are Hiding Hilarious Secrets