“104-Year-Old” Grandpa Expresses Himself With Timeless Style
Günther Krabbenhöft has revealed that self-expression is key when it comes to creating a timeless style. He expertly shows this in his artistic choice of clothing, which features vibrant colors, clean lines, and many classic bowties.
“I find that I dress pretty normal,” Krabbenhöft admits. “I’ve always dressed like this. When I went to work, when I go to exercise. I want to look at myself with joy. It’s also always a reflection of my inner self.”
This can act as inspiration for anyone who struggles in the wardrobe department.
Interestingly enough, many sources have reported that Krabbenhöft is 104 years old, but the fashionable man denies this. On Facebook, he mentions that the internet has doubled his age.
Other sources state that he’s closer to 70 years old. Nonetheless, Krabbenhöft has demonstrated that age doesn’t have to determine how we choose to express ourselves to the world.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- Japanese Artist Creates Incredible Realistic Intimate Garments from Ceramics
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers