“104-Year-Old” Grandpa Expresses Himself With Timeless Style
Günther Krabbenhöft has revealed that self-expression is key when it comes to creating a timeless style. He expertly shows this in his artistic choice of clothing, which features vibrant colors, clean lines, and many classic bowties.
“I find that I dress pretty normal,” Krabbenhöft admits. “I’ve always dressed like this. When I went to work, when I go to exercise. I want to look at myself with joy. It’s also always a reflection of my inner self.”
This can act as inspiration for anyone who struggles in the wardrobe department.
Interestingly enough, many sources have reported that Krabbenhöft is 104 years old, but the fashionable man denies this. On Facebook, he mentions that the internet has doubled his age.
Other sources state that he’s closer to 70 years old. Nonetheless, Krabbenhöft has demonstrated that age doesn’t have to determine how we choose to express ourselves to the world.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Amazing Vintage Photographs of Harold Lloyd’s Magnificent (Year-Round!) Christmas Tree
- Digital Artist Creates Thought-Provoking Illustrations That May Make You Look At Things Differently
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Photographer Visited Remoted Chinese Provinces And Took Aerial Pictures Of The Most Picturesque Landscapes
- Beautiful Photos of Margaux Hemingway in the 1970s and ’80s
- Animal Portraits in The Style of Old Masters by Tein Lucasson
- Drone Photographer Dimitar Karanikolov Captures Breathtaking Pictures Around The World
- An Aerial View Of The 90-Meter-Long Puffer Fish Tower In East China