Ethereal Floral Tattoos Mimic Delicate Watercolor Paintings On Skin
Aro Tattoo, aka @tattooist_silo, creates exquisite works of art onto the skin of her clients. Focusing on floral arrangements, the Korean tattooist uses soft pink, red, and blue ink to mimic the colors you’d find in a beautiful sunset. They offer an alternative stylistic approach to tattooing—rather than outlining subjects in a solid dark outline, Aro Tattoo completely skips the black ink and defines form with color.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “104-Year-Old” Grandpa Expresses Himself With Timeless Style
- 19 Times People Took An Ordinary Photo And Got A Renaissance Masterpiece
- Artist Documents The Best License Plates That People Have Spotted On Cars
- The Ginger Project: Photographer Took Portraits To Fight Against Red-Head Discrimination
- Bride-To-Be Invents IKEA Bag Hack To Pee Worry Free On Her Wedding Day
- A Turquoise Lake In Siberia Where People Have Been Taking Selfies Is Actually A Toxic Power Plant’s Ash Dump
- Stunning Rare Photos Of The Emperor Nicholas II Fooling Around With His Friends In 1899
- This Hipster Barbie Account Perfectly Mocks Every Annoying Person On Instagram
- In Russia, Girls Ready For Exams!
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101