I Survived The “SHIT SHOW” 2020 Commemorative Coin is Here!
From Justin Heister, a Florida-based entrepreneur and artist, creator of outstanding Zero Fucks Coins, I Survived Coronavirus 2020 Coin, and I Don’t Give A Fuck Reminder Coin & No Fucks Coins – a large 39mm/1oz. coin commemorating surviving what can only be described as an absolute SHIT SHOW!
If there is ONE THING every human can agree on, it’s that 2020 was an absolute shit show. While some bullshit continues to linger into 2021, we’d like to commemorate our specie’s survival the only way we know how; with a new, fun, 39mm 1oz. coin!
Each of the “SHIT SHOW” coins is 1.54″ (39mm) in diameter (approximately the same as a Silver Dollar) and .116″ thick (3mm), and weighs in at a solid 1oz. These coins are an extremely high quality mint and are akin to a traditional military challenge coin (noticeably larger and heavier than our other regular coins).
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- “Rite of Passage”: Striking Vintage Photos of Florida Spring Break in the ‘80s
- Outstanding Architectural Rings By Ola Shekhtman
- French Artist Creates Surrealistic Images That Show A Post-Apocalyptic World Overtaken By Nature
- “Desperate Dreams”: Awesome Retro-Styled Illustrations by Karolis Strautniekas
- 30 Inspiring Photos From One Eyeland 2020 Awards
- “Watching the Tides Roll Away”: The Unique Upside Down Universe of Irie Wata
- Fumetti: The Collection of Finest Examples of Sleazy Lowbrow Art the World Has Ever Known