I Survived The “SHIT SHOW” 2020 Commemorative Coin is Here!
From Justin Heister, a Florida-based entrepreneur and artist, creator of outstanding Zero Fucks Coins, I Survived Coronavirus 2020 Coin, and I Don’t Give A Fuck Reminder Coin & No Fucks Coins – a large 39mm/1oz. coin commemorating surviving what can only be described as an absolute SHIT SHOW!
If there is ONE THING every human can agree on, it’s that 2020 was an absolute shit show. While some bullshit continues to linger into 2021, we’d like to commemorate our specie’s survival the only way we know how; with a new, fun, 39mm 1oz. coin!
Each of the “SHIT SHOW” coins is 1.54″ (39mm) in diameter (approximately the same as a Silver Dollar) and .116″ thick (3mm), and weighs in at a solid 1oz. These coins are an extremely high quality mint and are akin to a traditional military challenge coin (noticeably larger and heavier than our other regular coins).
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- Artist Studies Psychoanalysis And Visualize The States Of The Subconscious In Her Bizarre Sculptures
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Inspiring & Rare Color Photographs Of Everyday Life In Hong Kong From The Photographer Fan Ho
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The Paul Milinski Retro Futuristic Dreamscapes Are Serenity Manifest
- Artist Illustrates How Doing Anything Is Much Better When There Are Animals Around
- Funny Dark Humor Comics By Artist Jenna Noble