University Professor Has Redesigned The Zweibrück Observatory In Germany Into R2-D2
Star Wars fans know him, the little droid R2-D2. Through him, friends of space can now look into the stars, more precisely into the Zweibrück starry sky.
Because Hubert Zitt, professor at the Zweibrücken University of Applied Sciences and known for Star Trek and Star Wars lectures, together with a small team consisting of his father-in-law Horst Helle, the master painter Klaus Ruffing and several helping students, has redesigned the Zweibrück Observatory of the Natural Science Association – with galactically good results.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- What Art Icons Would Look Like In Today’s Society
- 1964 General Motors Bison Concept: The Future Looked So Awesome!
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Amazing LEGO Creations Inspired By Classical Art Pieces
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- Adorable Lizard Uses Blossoming Rose as a Comfy Bed
- Cyberpunk Street Photos In Hong Kong By Andy Knives
- Nothing More Inspiring than Disney Princesses as Hotdogs
- Teacher Shares Photos Of A Backpack A Father Made For His Son Because He Wanted To Save Money
- 3D-Printed Paintings Let The Blind “See” Famous Art For The First Time