IKEA Is Selling ‘Flat-Pack’ Chocolate Bunny, So You Can Assemble Your Own Easter Candy
IKEA has released a flat-pack product that we can all handle: a chocolate bunny.
The VÅRKÄNSLA milk chocolate, three-piece bunny is launching in honor of Easter and is so on brand for Ikea. No Tools, instructions, or booze required—okay, so maybe the third is more of a personal condition. The three-ounce snack is currently selling for £2.95 ($3.91) in U.K. stores, and it’s still unconfirmed whether it’ll make its way across the pond.
“Go ahead, play with your food! That’s what this certified sustainable chocolate bunny is for. It’s easily assembled, only three parts. And when you’re finished playing, we bet you’ll enjoy eating it, too.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- How People Look After 1, 2 & 3 Glasses Of Wine
- Playful Pictures of Marilyn Monroe Having Breakfast in Bed, 1953
- Photographer Captures The Unique And Amazing People Of The New York Subway
- “Bikes, Broads, Beer, and Boogie”: The Great Collection of Biker Magazines from the 1980s
- 45 Comics With Twisted Endings For People With A Dark Sense Of Humor
- “Selfish Pigs” Cartoons Show Annoying Things People Do
- “Stagnation”: An Illustrative Exploration of Modern Surrealism by Anastasiya Kraynyuk
- The Cars That Money Can’t Buy: 1953-1955 Alfa Romeo B.A.T. Concepts
- The Dark Pen and Ink Drawings of Richey Beckett
- Fumetti: The Collection of Finest Examples of Sleazy Lowbrow Art the World Has Ever Known