IKEA Is Selling ‘Flat-Pack’ Chocolate Bunny, So You Can Assemble Your Own Easter Candy
IKEA has released a flat-pack product that we can all handle: a chocolate bunny.
The VÅRKÄNSLA milk chocolate, three-piece bunny is launching in honor of Easter and is so on brand for Ikea. No Tools, instructions, or booze required—okay, so maybe the third is more of a personal condition. The three-ounce snack is currently selling for £2.95 ($3.91) in U.K. stores, and it’s still unconfirmed whether it’ll make its way across the pond.
“Go ahead, play with your food! That’s what this certified sustainable chocolate bunny is for. It’s easily assembled, only three parts. And when you’re finished playing, we bet you’ll enjoy eating it, too.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- Turkish Artist Hossein Diba Creates These Creepy Realistic Recreations Of “The Simpsons” Characters That Will Give You Nightmares
- Photographer Analyzes Brain Waves To Construct Portraits Of People’s Ideal Selves
- Artist Avner Geller Perfectly Illustrates Things He Has Accidentally Overheard
- This Facebook Group Is Dedicated To Recreating Terrible Amateur Art, Here Are The Weirdest Entries
- Cats Are Not Lazy, They Have Many Important Jobs
- We Regret To Inform You That Lace Men’s Shorts Are Here For The Summer
- Metal Albums Look Much Less Scary With Googly Eyes
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of The Grateful Dead’s Wall Of Sound, 1974