IKEA Is Selling ‘Flat-Pack’ Chocolate Bunny, So You Can Assemble Your Own Easter Candy
IKEA has released a flat-pack product that we can all handle: a chocolate bunny.
The VÅRKÄNSLA milk chocolate, three-piece bunny is launching in honor of Easter and is so on brand for Ikea. No Tools, instructions, or booze required—okay, so maybe the third is more of a personal condition. The three-ounce snack is currently selling for £2.95 ($3.91) in U.K. stores, and it’s still unconfirmed whether it’ll make its way across the pond.
“Go ahead, play with your food! That’s what this certified sustainable chocolate bunny is for. It’s easily assembled, only three parts. And when you’re finished playing, we bet you’ll enjoy eating it, too.”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Instagram Account Reveals Scenes From Famous Movies With And Without Special Effects
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Splendid Vintage Snaps Of Young Girls With Very Big Hair In The 1980s
- An Artist Imagines If Popular Sodas Were Cartoon Character
- Husband Illustrated Every Single Day He Spent With His Beloved Wife In 365 Drawings
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- University Professor Has Redesigned The Zweibrück Observatory In Germany Into R2-D2
- Remarkable Tubular Glass House Built Around Tree
- What Peaceful Borders Between European Countries Look Like
- Stunning Photos Show The Sexy Models Of 1980s Autobuff Magazine