The Ultimate Proof That Every Daughter Turns Into Her Mother
Mail Online carried out a fascinating picture experiment to prove that human genes can really do wonders. By using computer wizardry, they combined the photos of five mothers and daughters to prove that they are more alike than they really thought.
Sara Pearson and her daughter, Clemmie
Clemmie says: “I’ve inherited her eyes and smile. But perhaps her greatest gift to me is the positive attitude about my appearance”.
Rhonda Mackintosh and her daughter, Darcey
Darcey says: “Though I’ve always known that mom and I were alike, this picture really surprised me. If in 30 years I look like her, it would really be great!”
Esther Savage and her daughter, Wendy
Esther says: “Now, I know more than ever that being healthy is more important than appearance. It’s interesting to see that Wendy has inherited my attitude to looks. She has never fussed about expensive lotions and potions”.
Josie O’Rourke and her daughter, Jodie
Jodie says: “Mom always says that she hates getting older. I wish she could see she is still gorgeous. I love that we look so alike. We have the same eyes, smile and dimples”.
Frances Dunscombe and her daughter, Tineka
Frances says: “I’ve never thought I look so much like Tineka. In my eyes, she is more beautiful than me.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- 16 Moms Who’re Proud Of Their Perfect Imperfections
- Candid Photographs Captured Prostitution Scenes in Paris in 1966
- 12 Reasons Why I Love Her
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- A Horror–mad Seven-Year-Old Girl Has Ditched Disney Princesses to Recreate Scenes from Gory Films Such as The Exorcist and Chucky