The Ultimate Proof That Every Daughter Turns Into Her Mother
Mail Online carried out a fascinating picture experiment to prove that human genes can really do wonders. By using computer wizardry, they combined the photos of five mothers and daughters to prove that they are more alike than they really thought.
Sara Pearson and her daughter, Clemmie
Clemmie says: “I’ve inherited her eyes and smile. But perhaps her greatest gift to me is the positive attitude about my appearance”.
Rhonda Mackintosh and her daughter, Darcey
Darcey says: “Though I’ve always known that mom and I were alike, this picture really surprised me. If in 30 years I look like her, it would really be great!”
Esther Savage and her daughter, Wendy
Esther says: “Now, I know more than ever that being healthy is more important than appearance. It’s interesting to see that Wendy has inherited my attitude to looks. She has never fussed about expensive lotions and potions”.
Josie O’Rourke and her daughter, Jodie
Jodie says: “Mom always says that she hates getting older. I wish she could see she is still gorgeous. I love that we look so alike. We have the same eyes, smile and dimples”.
Frances Dunscombe and her daughter, Tineka
Frances says: “I’ve never thought I look so much like Tineka. In my eyes, she is more beautiful than me.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Paul Brockman’s Collection Of 55,000 Dresses Bought For His Wife
- Awesome Photos of Stephen King Posing With His Beloved Cats From the 1980s
- This German Grandma Spends 30 Thousand Euros To Tattoo Her Whole Body
- “40p Static Movie – Bullet Speed”: Insane Action Photoshoot by Chen Zhun for FHM China
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Russian Street Artist Shows Off His Amazing Calligraphy Artwork On The Local Tram
- The Incredible Photo-Realistic Portrait Tattoos of Oleg Shepelenko
- ‘Vertical Forest’ in Chinese Residential Complex Becomes Mosquito-Infested Jungle