The Ultimate Proof That Every Daughter Turns Into Her Mother
Mail Online carried out a fascinating picture experiment to prove that human genes can really do wonders. By using computer wizardry, they combined the photos of five mothers and daughters to prove that they are more alike than they really thought.
Sara Pearson and her daughter, Clemmie
Clemmie says: “I’ve inherited her eyes and smile. But perhaps her greatest gift to me is the positive attitude about my appearance”.
Rhonda Mackintosh and her daughter, Darcey
Darcey says: “Though I’ve always known that mom and I were alike, this picture really surprised me. If in 30 years I look like her, it would really be great!”
Esther Savage and her daughter, Wendy
Esther says: “Now, I know more than ever that being healthy is more important than appearance. It’s interesting to see that Wendy has inherited my attitude to looks. She has never fussed about expensive lotions and potions”.
Josie O’Rourke and her daughter, Jodie
Jodie says: “Mom always says that she hates getting older. I wish she could see she is still gorgeous. I love that we look so alike. We have the same eyes, smile and dimples”.
Frances Dunscombe and her daughter, Tineka
Frances says: “I’ve never thought I look so much like Tineka. In my eyes, she is more beautiful than me.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Before the Photoshop Era, Here Are What Manipulated Photos Looked Like in the Early 20th Century
- “Jesus Is Everywhere” Project Photoshops Jesus In Everyday Situations
- Woman Continues To Hilariously Recreate Celebrity Instagram Photos, And The Result Is Better Than The Original
- GCDS 2021 Calendar Viva L’Italia by Nadia Lee Cohen
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- “Ulm Nest”: Sleep Capsules Are Designed to Protect Ulm Homeless People from Freezing to Death
- Hilariously Bad Celebrity Portraits by Twitter Picasso
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- 12 Tricks To Appear Smart In Emails
- Gorgeous Beachwear And Lingerie Photography By Bonnie Cee