Delightful Portraits Turn Little Girls Into Inspiring Female Role Models From Throughout History
To celebrate iconic heroes throughout history, photographer Eunique Jones came up with the project, “Because of Them, We Can.” It originally featured young kids dressed up as important African Americans to celebrate Black History Month, but Eunique has expanded the project to feature great women of history to celebrate Women’s History Month. With the right hair, the right clothes, and the right attitude, little girls are transformed into iconic women of today and years past . These photos remind all of us, both young and old, that there is a great amount of potential inside every little person.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets