Obama’s Photographer Trails ‘House of Cards’ President Frank Underwood
Frank Underwood is getting the presidential treatment from a real White House photographer.
Pete Souza, who followed Presidents Obama and Reagan around snapping photos, is at it again in Washington, D.C., Monday, where Kevin Spacey, in character as House of Cards’ fictional president, is hitting landmarks in the nation’s capital for a publicity photo shoot for the Netflix series, with Michael Kelly, who plays aide Doug Stamper, in tow.
Souza is known for his candid shots, and a new book, Obama: Intimate Portraits: The Historic Presidency in Photographs, is due later this year.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years
- Stunning Winning Photos Of The Drone Photo Awards 2021
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Russian Artist Draw Interesting Pupils Of The Eyes, Here Are 11 Of Them
- This Photographer Creates Paintings That Are Actually Photos
- Single Guy Recreates His Twin Sister’s Baby Photos Using A Cat
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- Winning Photographs Of The Urban Photo Awards 2021