Cool Vintage Photographs of Young Couple Looking to Get Married at a McDonald’s in 1977
In July 1977, a young couple was looking to get married. The owner of the McDonald’s where the man worked agreed to have the wedding at his restaurant in Cleveland for free.
However, the store remained open during the ceremony, and it was outside of peak hours, so the couple had most of the outside area to themselves.
“My dad was 20 and spent most of his time managing his afro. My mom was 18 and had recently given birth to my older brother. He had a mini afro.” – Dewan Gibson wrote on his website.
They were married at McDonald’s on the 23rd of that month. Four kids and they’re still together. And of course, the McDonald’s on Lee Road is still there, too.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Artist Creates Hilarious Combinations Of Popular Characters In Iconic Scenes
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- Spectacular Cityscape, Aerial and Landscape Photographs by Mike Meyers
- Creative Fashion Designs by Kansai Yamamoto in the Early 1970s
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious