Cool Vintage Photographs of Young Couple Looking to Get Married at a McDonald’s in 1977
In July 1977, a young couple was looking to get married. The owner of the McDonald’s where the man worked agreed to have the wedding at his restaurant in Cleveland for free.
However, the store remained open during the ceremony, and it was outside of peak hours, so the couple had most of the outside area to themselves.
“My dad was 20 and spent most of his time managing his afro. My mom was 18 and had recently given birth to my older brother. He had a mini afro.” – Dewan Gibson wrote on his website.
They were married at McDonald’s on the 23rd of that month. Four kids and they’re still together. And of course, the McDonald’s on Lee Road is still there, too.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- Stunning Photographs of Ellen O’Neal, The Greatest Woman Freestyle Skateboarder in the 1970s
- Misty Lochs, Magical Woods and Spectacular Lightning Strikes: Feast Your Eyes on The Incredible Winning Shots for The 2020 Landscape Photographer of The Year Awards
- Japanese Photographer Captures Stunningly Gorgeous Photoshoot of Tokyo Station During a Typhoon
- The Scariest Halloween Pumpkins Ever Carved
- Amazing Black and White Photographs Capture Everyday Life in France During the Mid-20th Century
- Bums for The Bush: The Cheeky Campaign Helping Aussie Farmers
- Graphic Artist Reimagines Children’s Board Games As Superb Horror Movie Posters
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers