This Clothing Brand Started Selling Matching Sweaters For Dogs And Their Owners And They’re Adorable
While so many people are waiting for the winter to come for all of the festivities that happen during this season, let’s not forget the worst part of it — the cold weather. With the plummeting temperatures, everyone is starting to feel the chill and so are their dogs. It’s true that our smallest four-legged companions may not always be prepared for the cold, so it’s our duty to help them. And what’s a better way to do that than with adorable and warm dog sweaters? So when you’re out shopping for warmer clothes, don’t forget to grab some for your pet, too.
In case you didn’t know, the UK based clothing brand called Missguided has something to offer. The company sells cozy, knitted sweaters for humans and matching knits for their canines, too. Now you and your pet can both get through the cold months of winter in style.
The brand offers a few different styles such as a classic white knit, grey hooded cardigan and sleek beige turtleneck.
The similar dog sweaters come in three different sizes: small, for dogs such as Chihuahuas, Mini Dachsunds, Small Yorkies and other dogs of similar size; medium is for dogs that are similar in size to Jack Russell, Border Terriers, Yorkies, Mini Schnauzers, Small Pugs, Mini Poodles, Cavaliers, and Small Cocker Spaniels; large is for Large Westies, Large Cocker Spaniels, and Beagles.
Sadly, there are no options offered for dogs who are bigger than the ones listed.
The company also offers different styles of sweaters exclusively for the festive season.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’
- Disney Princesses Reimagined Years Later As Queens By Daughters And Mothers
- This Family Shares Strange Results Of Hilarious Photo Shoot
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- “The Book Of Bunny Suicides”: Hilariously Dark Cartoon Series By Andy Riley
- Malls In Thailand Replace Lift Buttons With Foot Pedals To Contain Coronavirus Spread
- Artist Illustrates Everyday Life To Compare Chinese And Western Culture
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey