Photographer Elaine Li Captures Beautiful Pictures Of Urban Landscapes In Unusual Ways
Elaine Li is a talented self taught photographer, art director and designer, who was born and raised in Hong Kong. Elaine studied in Melbourne for two years, then she received her BFA degree in Visual Communication Design at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago, SAIC. Li shoots a lot of travel, architecture and urban photography.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Aerial Photographer Created A Miniature Utopian Village And It Took Him 2 Years To Finish
- “Unpopular Culture”: Artist ‘Uncovers’ The Disturbing Behind-The-Scenes Of Popular Characters
- Beautiful ’60s Fashion Photography by Henry Clarke
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Artist Turns Generic Figurines into Ultra-Realistic Sculptures of Anime Characters
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Indonesian Man Creates a ‘Bionic Arm’ from Scrap Metal
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Do You Look Like Your Cat?” A Memory Game: Match The Cats with Their Humans!
- “City Life”: The Superb Contemporary Oil Paintings of Vincent Giarrano