Photographer Freezes Time, Suspends Foods In His Zero-Gravity Kitchen
Time stands still in the home kitchen of photographer Francesco Mattucci, who captures fascinating images of foods suspended in air.
“The things that inhabit [the kitchen] get a life of their own,” explained the Modena, Italy-based creative.”
Though secretive about his post-production process, Mattucci affirms that “every object that you see floating was captured in that exact spot.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- Man Finds Mysterious Book That Can Not Be Explained
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!