Russian Artist Creates Dolls That Look Disturbingly Real
Russian artist Michael Zajkov’s skills are so precise, that the dolls he creates look disturbingly lifelike. The dolls are made of polymer clay, hand painted glass eyes, and mohair hair. Dressed in a Victorian era style, they have multiple movable joints. But the most frightening part is their faces. The artist works on every detail in order to delicately bring out explicit features and facial mimicry of each doll. The outcome is fascinating. They look as though they are about to come to life.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Woman Spends Up to 11 Hours Turning Herself Into the Most Stunning Optical Illusions
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of Young Women in the Late 1980s and Early ’90s
- The Finalists of The 2020 Comedy Pet Photography Awards Have Been Announced, and They’re Pretty Damn Funny!
- This Tattoo Artist Specializes in ‘Secret Tattoos’ on the Roof of the Mouth
- Cowboys and Indians: Incredible Western Paintings by Mark Maggiori
- Stunning Aerial Photos Shows Luxury Cruise Ships Being Broken Up At a Dock in Turkey
- Indian Photographer Recreates Realistic Miniature Brands on His Desktop
- This Instagram Account Points Out How Much Celebrity Faces Have Changed Over The Years
- Stuck In The Real World: Characters From Cartoons And Movies Placed In Real Photos
- This Is How Our Beautiful Planet Earth Looks from Above These Days of Global Pandemic