Handmade Dolls Of Cute And Creepy Creatures Lovingly Made By Oso Polar
Whilst most of Oso Polar‘s handmade dolls are recognisable woodland creatures, some really do leave us guessing. From the weird and wonderful to the cute and creepy – the Russian artist’s ongoing collection of clay figurines demonstrate a unique talent, with every attention to detail meticulously taken care of.
Think incredibly cute strawberries and bizarre broccoli sheep – nothing is too strange for Oso Polar.
- Crazy (Cool) Cat Men: Ridiculous Studio Photos Of Men Posing With Their Beloved Cats
- Photographer Kristýna Kvapilová Captures Beautiful And Magical Portraits Of Dogs
- New Light Sculpture By Design Bridge And Gali May Lucas Highlights Our Obsession With Staring At Screen
- The Most Awkward Family Christmas Photos Ever
- Men Behaving Badly On Saucy Vintage Postcards
- Quirky And Daring: Best Soviet Concept Cars
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of The National Geographic 2018 Photo Contest
- These Men’s Fashion Ads From The 1970s That Will Leave You Speechless
- Artist Transforms Victorian Portraits Into Modern Pop Culture Trading Cards