Handmade Dolls Of Cute And Creepy Creatures Lovingly Made By Oso Polar
Whilst most of Oso Polar‘s handmade dolls are recognisable woodland creatures, some really do leave us guessing. From the weird and wonderful to the cute and creepy – the Russian artist’s ongoing collection of clay figurines demonstrate a unique talent, with every attention to detail meticulously taken care of.
Think incredibly cute strawberries and bizarre broccoli sheep – nothing is too strange for Oso Polar.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Abandoned Hotels In The Egyptian Desert May As Well Be On Another Planet
- Plus-Size Woman Asks 21 Photoshop Editors To Make Her Beautiful
- A Shocking Campaign Uses Graphic Images To Point Out The Damage That Plastic Pollution Has On The Ocean’s Wildlife
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master
- “Terminal City”: Extraordinary Photos Of Vancouver 1972-1982
- Anatomical Illustrations Of Japanese Folk Monsters
- This Is A Tiny Hamster Rides Her Own Personal Subway Train
- 30 Times People Accidentally Created Art