Handmade Dolls Of Cute And Creepy Creatures Lovingly Made By Oso Polar
Whilst most of Oso Polar‘s handmade dolls are recognisable woodland creatures, some really do leave us guessing. From the weird and wonderful to the cute and creepy – the Russian artist’s ongoing collection of clay figurines demonstrate a unique talent, with every attention to detail meticulously taken care of.
Think incredibly cute strawberries and bizarre broccoli sheep – nothing is too strange for Oso Polar.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Here Are The Most Interesting Things This Geologist Found On Google Earth
- “Float Around”: Photos From Nirvana’s Underwater “Nevermind” Shoot
- Cute Illustrations Remind Us Why Pregnant Women Deserve Our Seats More Than We Do
- These Dull Passport Photos Are Hiding Hilarious Secrets
- Artist Illustrates Honest Feelings That We Keep To Ourselves In 22 Candy Heart Comics
- An Incredibly Effective Way To Develop Your Child’s Math Skills With LEGO Blocks
- Random Acts Of Brilliant Vandalism
- 35 Examples Of Incredibly Bad Design
- Beautiful Rare Black And White Photographs Of 20 Year Old Norma Jeane Dougherty (Later Marilyn Monroe) On Malibu Beach In 1946