Handmade Dolls Of Cute And Creepy Creatures Lovingly Made By Oso Polar
Whilst most of Oso Polar‘s handmade dolls are recognisable woodland creatures, some really do leave us guessing. From the weird and wonderful to the cute and creepy – the Russian artist’s ongoing collection of clay figurines demonstrate a unique talent, with every attention to detail meticulously taken care of.
Think incredibly cute strawberries and bizarre broccoli sheep – nothing is too strange for Oso Polar.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Someone Used The New Snapchat Filter On Game Of Thrones Characters
- Welcome to the Saddest 1980s Mall in America
- “Straight Out Of Inception”: Enthralling Optical Illusion Bookstore Will Draw You Into A World Of Fantasy
- 11 Totally Accurate Illustrations Showing Exactly What It’s Like to Be a Woman
- Delightfully Sarcastic Illustrations Everyone Will See Themselves In
- Japan’s Hottest New Instagram Model Is An 84-Year-Old In His Grandson’s Clothes And He Looks Amazing
- Paris Just Before WWII: Stunning Photos Capture Daily Life Of The French Capital In The 1930s
- “The Owls Are Not What They Seem”: Magical Pictures Of Owls By Daniel J Nevares
- 16 Ironic Comic Strips Every Girl will Understand