Handmade Dolls Of Cute And Creepy Creatures Lovingly Made By Oso Polar
Whilst most of Oso Polar‘s handmade dolls are recognisable woodland creatures, some really do leave us guessing. From the weird and wonderful to the cute and creepy – the Russian artist’s ongoing collection of clay figurines demonstrate a unique talent, with every attention to detail meticulously taken care of.
Think incredibly cute strawberries and bizarre broccoli sheep – nothing is too strange for Oso Polar.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Vintage, Rare, Candid, Funny, Beautiful, Weird And Awesome Celebrity Photos
- Meet Amina Ependieva – A Chechen Girl Who Is Admired For Her Unusual Beauty
- These Beautiful 16th Century Watercolors Illustrate the History of Comets And Meteors
- Olympus Mons – The Largest Volcano in The Solar System
- “Pathologic”: Imaginative, Bizarre and Otherworldy Paintings of Peter Ferguson
- These Are the World’s Oldest Masks Ever Discovered, And Are Estimated to Be 9000 Years Old
- A McDonald’s in New Zealand Lets Diners Eat Inside a Decommissioned Airplane
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- A Private Collection Of 19th Century Photographs Of Black Victorians