What If Popular Media Persons Appears In Popular 2016 Movie Posters?
Onur Kurnaz and Sevil Yılmaz are the creators of one of the most popular and humorous works of last year in Turkey which was a blend of Oscar nominees movie posters with Turkish memes and funny social media characters.
These hybrid posters had over a million reach and shared by mainstream media such as newspapers, news portals, blogs, humor sites and social media accounts of popular celebrities. This year Onur Kurnaz unite his forces with art director Muhaha. And instead of local figures, they gaze upon global memes, characters and news to make a fusion with conspicuous movie’s posters of 2015 and current state. This time leading roles performed by phenomenon characters from music industry, political arena, magazine media and even from the science world.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- 2021 Pooping Dogs Calendar Is Here, and This Year Contains a Puzzle
- This Instagram Account Is Posting The Most Ridiculous Coronavirus Masks Spotted On The Subway
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- This Tattoo Artist Specializes in ‘Secret Tattoos’ on the Roof of the Mouth
- This Instagram Account Collects The Saddest-Sounding Places On Earth
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Woman Spends Up to 11 Hours Turning Herself Into the Most Stunning Optical Illusions
- Cowboys and Indians: Incredible Western Paintings by Mark Maggiori
- From The Depths Of Your Nightmares – The Fantastically Disturbing Creepy Art Of Trevor Henderson