What If Popular Media Persons Appears In Popular 2016 Movie Posters?
Onur Kurnaz and Sevil Yılmaz are the creators of one of the most popular and humorous works of last year in Turkey which was a blend of Oscar nominees movie posters with Turkish memes and funny social media characters.
These hybrid posters had over a million reach and shared by mainstream media such as newspapers, news portals, blogs, humor sites and social media accounts of popular celebrities. This year Onur Kurnaz unite his forces with art director Muhaha. And instead of local figures, they gaze upon global memes, characters and news to make a fusion with conspicuous movie’s posters of 2015 and current state. This time leading roles performed by phenomenon characters from music industry, political arena, magazine media and even from the science world.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- Turkish Artist Hossein Diba Creates These Creepy Realistic Recreations Of “The Simpsons” Characters That Will Give You Nightmares
- Cats Are Not Lazy, They Have Many Important Jobs
- Photographer Analyzes Brain Waves To Construct Portraits Of People’s Ideal Selves
- This Facebook Group Is Dedicated To Recreating Terrible Amateur Art, Here Are The Weirdest Entries
- Artist Avner Geller Perfectly Illustrates Things He Has Accidentally Overheard
- We Regret To Inform You That Lace Men’s Shorts Are Here For The Summer
- Metal Albums Look Much Less Scary With Googly Eyes
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of The Grateful Dead’s Wall Of Sound, 1974