Stunning Oil Paintings Of Tattooed Women By Chris Guest
Take a break from skin art and admire them in the form of stunning paintings made by artist and tattoo enthusiast, Chris Guest. The next time you’re looking to pick up art that doesn’t include pieces on your skin, then you need to check out the works of Chris Guest, a painter from London.
What caught our attention was the solid presence of tattooed individuals in many of Chris’ oil paintings. Now, I’ve done my fair share of messing with oils and I assure you, they can be such little bastards to work with on first try. As if mixing and crying isn’t enough just to get the right hue of flesh, try painting intricately tattooed people. Which is what really drew us to Chris’ tattooed women paintings.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- Japanese Artist Creates Incredible Realistic Intimate Garments from Ceramics
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers