Stunning Oil Paintings Of Tattooed Women By Chris Guest
Take a break from skin art and admire them in the form of stunning paintings made by artist and tattoo enthusiast, Chris Guest. The next time you’re looking to pick up art that doesn’t include pieces on your skin, then you need to check out the works of Chris Guest, a painter from London.
What caught our attention was the solid presence of tattooed individuals in many of Chris’ oil paintings. Now, I’ve done my fair share of messing with oils and I assure you, they can be such little bastards to work with on first try. As if mixing and crying isn’t enough just to get the right hue of flesh, try painting intricately tattooed people. Which is what really drew us to Chris’ tattooed women paintings.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Russian Artists Recreate Famous Paintings And Have Much Fun
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- Meet Sygmond, The Beautiful Gray Cat Of Your Nightmares
- The Eerie Costumers Of Japan’s Night Parade Of One Hundred Demons
- Bear In The Back Seat: Majestic Portraits Of Wild Animals By Simone Heinrich
- Artist Reimagined Famous Movie And TV Scenes With Cartoon Characters
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- 16 Bizarre Inventions From The Victorian Era
- A Mixture Of Innocence, Beauty, Violence, Decadence, Japanese And Russian Folklore – In Bizarre Works By Vania Zhuravlev
- Worlds Largest Jesus Christ Statue From Poland Began Distributing Internet From Antennas In His Crown