An Artist llustrates The Sad Truth Of Modern Life: Thought-Provoking, Clever And Funny Illustrations By Marco Melgrati
Marco Melgrati is an Italian illustrator based in Mexico. He was born in 1984 in Milan. In 2006 he graduated from the Santa Giulia School of Fine Arts and began working as a freelance illustrator in 2008. With his talent in refining complex, far-reaching issues into a simple, striking image with something to say, Marco Melgrati suits the editorial world. Here: Self Made
Love Your Enemies
“I think it is commonly called conceptual illustration – a style that is basically focused on the idea.”, Marco told Digital Arts.
Be Who You Want To Be
“What I love about illustration is that it’s so connected to real life – working for newspapers and magazines forces you to think about what’s happening in the world.”
Do You Solve Problems By Using Logic Or Instinct?
“That’s why a lot of my work talks about war and social media: war because unfortunately it is always present in man’s history (and these days are no exception); and social media and the internet because they are one of the greatest changes in the history of human culture.”
The Death Of Privacy
It’s Time To Quit Your Job
Social Media Narcissism
Everybody Needs Somebody
Use It Better
Could Be Love
Financial Power And Politics
Learn To Forget
Deforestation: The Human Costs
What Happens To America?
Opinion Leader And Influencers
You Don’ T Need A Miracle To Change Your Job
From Communism To Capitalism
Reality Check: The Hazards Of Optimism
The Thin Line Between Art And Life
The Language Of New Media
War Is Closer Than You Think
Death In Venice
2012 Theories: End Of The World
The Original Is Always Better!
European Central Bank Steps Up Financial Pressure
A Fatal Addiction: War In The Name Of God
Keep Kids Out Of Detention
Did Life On Earth Come From Mars?
As TV Landscape Becomes More Complex, Emmy Nominations’ Snubs Come With The Territory
Face Your Fear
Hiroshima, My Love
Financial Adviser Jailed For Tax Fraud
The Euro Crisis
Can America Stop Russia?
Ways To Deal With A Complicated Relationship
Death Of A Salesman
Isis, Turkey And Oil
Who Supports Whom In Syria?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- ‘80s Pop Culture Icons as McDonald’s Happy Meal Toys
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Stunning Winners Of The One Eyeland World’s Top Wedding Photographers 2021
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Stunning Winning Photos Of The Drone Photo Awards 2021
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Artist Creates Brilliant Comics For People Who Like Dark Humor