Chinese Village Is Home To 39 Sets Of Twins
They must put something special in the water in Qingyang village in the Jiangjin district of Chongqing. The village only has 367 households but somehow has 39 pairs of twins.
Although locals remain baffled as to why their village has a “twin phenomenon,” doctors have said that this could be due to women these days having easier access to fertility drugs and treatments than before.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- Never Before Seen Photos of Bruce Lee From The Family Archive
- Amazing Photographs Of Carrie Fisher On A Fire Escape In New York City, 1977
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- 80-Year-Old Man Masters Excel To Create Amazing Paintings
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov