Chinese Village Is Home To 39 Sets Of Twins
They must put something special in the water in Qingyang village in the Jiangjin district of Chongqing. The village only has 367 households but somehow has 39 pairs of twins.
Although locals remain baffled as to why their village has a “twin phenomenon,” doctors have said that this could be due to women these days having easier access to fertility drugs and treatments than before.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- War And Peace: New Powerful Illustrations By Gunduz Aghayev
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Winning Photographs Of The Urban Photo Awards 2021
- Russian Artist Draw Interesting Pupils Of The Eyes, Here Are 11 Of Them
- Stunning Winners Of The One Eyeland World’s Top Wedding Photographers 2021
- “Real Life Film Noir”: Vintage Crime Scenes From The LAPD Archives
- This Photographer Creates Paintings That Are Actually Photos