Chinese Village Is Home To 39 Sets Of Twins
They must put something special in the water in Qingyang village in the Jiangjin district of Chongqing. The village only has 367 households but somehow has 39 pairs of twins.
Although locals remain baffled as to why their village has a “twin phenomenon,” doctors have said that this could be due to women these days having easier access to fertility drugs and treatments than before.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- These Russian Social Media Profile Pictures Will Blow Your Mind With Photoshop Magic
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- KangHee Kim’s Images Are As Satisfying To Create As They Are To Look At
- Japanese Artist Offers Funerals for Love Dolls and Lets Customers Live out Fantasies as A Murder Victim, Blow-Up Doll or Dead Girl
- You Ride This Bike Lying Down, And It Feels Like You’re Flying
- These Young People from Lagos, Nigeria Took Smartphone Photography to The Next Level
- Can You Guess Who Is Kissing In These Pics: Real Couples Or Friends?