Chinese Village Is Home To 39 Sets Of Twins
They must put something special in the water in Qingyang village in the Jiangjin district of Chongqing. The village only has 367 households but somehow has 39 pairs of twins.
Although locals remain baffled as to why their village has a “twin phenomenon,” doctors have said that this could be due to women these days having easier access to fertility drugs and treatments than before.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- These Awkward Vintage Christmas Album Covers
- Last Pictures Of Sharon Tate Taken By Terry O’Neill In London, 1969
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Japanese Illustrator Gives Thought-Provoking Chills With Haunting Artwork
- Photographer Brent Stirton Captured Magnificent Images Of Mursi Warriors Of The Omo Valley In Ethiopia
- Splendid Vintage Snaps Of Young Girls With Very Big Hair In The 1980s
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist