The Pantone Cafe Serves The Colorful Meal Of Your Dreams
For all you brunch-Instagrammers out there, the pinnacle of culinary aestheticism has arrived. Perched on Monaco’s waterfront Grimaldi Forum sits the Pantone Cafe, a pop-up restaurant where every single item is color-coded with a Pantone color chip.
h/t: thecreatorsproject. All images courtesy of the Pantone Cafe.
Lawrence Herbert’s color-matching system is renowned for it’s simple and minimalist organization. Seemingly every known-object has a Pantone color match, and now that includes your afternoon beach-side snack of Vanilla Ice 11-0414 ice cream. According to Pantone’s press release, the Pantone Cafe allows you to “color coordinate your lunch and taste the colors.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures