The Pantone Cafe Serves The Colorful Meal Of Your Dreams
For all you brunch-Instagrammers out there, the pinnacle of culinary aestheticism has arrived. Perched on Monaco’s waterfront Grimaldi Forum sits the Pantone Cafe, a pop-up restaurant where every single item is color-coded with a Pantone color chip.
h/t: thecreatorsproject. All images courtesy of the Pantone Cafe.
Lawrence Herbert’s color-matching system is renowned for it’s simple and minimalist organization. Seemingly every known-object has a Pantone color match, and now that includes your afternoon beach-side snack of Vanilla Ice 11-0414 ice cream. According to Pantone’s press release, the Pantone Cafe allows you to “color coordinate your lunch and taste the colors.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Artist Creates Funny And Silly Photomanipulations
- “Worst Buy” Instagram Account Shows Hilarious Product Parodies
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Surreal and Meaningful Illustrations by Lisa Aisato
- Pop Stars Get ‘Vaccinated’ In Photo Collages by Eisen Bernardo
- Russian Photographer Captured Wonderful Photos While Visiting The Extraordinary Socotra Island
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Urban Photography of Russian Cities Inspired by the Movie “Inception”