Surreal Abandoned Building From Kamchatka
Yes you probably did wonder at the first glance is this a Photoshop or even a scene from some post-apocalyptic game like Fallout. But no you were wrong this is not digitally manipulated, it’s real and in all its destruction it is kind of beautiful. What you are looking at is a abandoned fisherman village of Kirovsky from Kamchatka region of Russia. No words needed, look at the photos yourself and enjoy them if you are abandoned structure enthusiast or if you’re pro nature be happy it’s dissolving as nature and time take it’s course!
For years this place remained active and the fish were plentiful, so these houses were inhabited and used by the local fishermen as apartment complexes. Can you actually imagine dozens of fishermen living here at this beautiful resort and fishing, i do it’s a nice location!
These buildings and fisherman villages became abandoned during USSR as they were not profitable for the new government structure (collective farming, fishing etc) so eventually they died off.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Deliveries Surge During Quarantine, This Is How Delivery Guys “Hide” Packages
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- This Guy Gets A Permanent Eyeglasses Tattoo
- Artist Mark Jenkins Has Reached A Whole New Level Of Trolling While Calling It Art
- Freddy Mamani’s New Andean Architecture Adds Colour to Bolivian City
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This Instagram Account Cleverly Photoshops Animals Into Everyday Things
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Four Girls Have Been Taking Their Group Photos For 7 Years
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive