Surreal Abandoned Building From Kamchatka
Yes you probably did wonder at the first glance is this a Photoshop or even a scene from some post-apocalyptic game like Fallout. But no you were wrong this is not digitally manipulated, it’s real and in all its destruction it is kind of beautiful. What you are looking at is a abandoned fisherman village of Kirovsky from Kamchatka region of Russia. No words needed, look at the photos yourself and enjoy them if you are abandoned structure enthusiast or if you’re pro nature be happy it’s dissolving as nature and time take it’s course!
For years this place remained active and the fish were plentiful, so these houses were inhabited and used by the local fishermen as apartment complexes. Can you actually imagine dozens of fishermen living here at this beautiful resort and fishing, i do it’s a nice location!
These buildings and fisherman villages became abandoned during USSR as they were not profitable for the new government structure (collective farming, fishing etc) so eventually they died off.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos Of People’s Choice Award For Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2021
- German Artist Shows What’s Problematic About Modern Societies In His Illustrations
- Best Photos From 2021 International Wedding Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “Pure White”: When Asbestos Was Used As Fake Snow
- Artist Creates Colorful Illustrations Of Inviting And Cozy Japanese Houses
- Photographer Captures Beautiful Sunset Silhouettes To Tell Magical Visual Stories
- People Are Hilariously Roasting ‘Target’ Fashion Designers By Taking These Pics Wearing Their Dresses
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Funny Comics With Unexpected Endings By Scribbly G