This Woman And Her Cat Have Been On The Most Gorgeous Sailboat Adventure Since 2006
Liz Clark, a self-proclaimed “she-pirate,” and her cat Amelia have been sailing around the world in an 11-by-40-foot boat since 2006. Together, they’ve traveled the coasts of Mexico and Central America and parts of the South Pacific. According to Clark’s website, this journey “isn’t just a surf trip — it’s a lifestyle, passion, and search for better ways for humanity to inhabit our shared planet.”
On her quest to find more environmentally friendly ways to live, Clark found Amelia when the cat was just 6 months old, she told BuzzFeed: “She has adapted to living surrounded by water. She’s learned to trust that she will be safe with me.”
Amelia is reportedly great at fishing too. “On calm nights, she fishes off of a soft top surfboard attached to the side of [the boat] with a small light that attracts fish,” Clark said.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The World Sports Photography Awards 2020
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Brilliant Book Dedications
- This 16-Year-Old Vegan Teenager Turns His Food Into Stunning Art