Probably, You Should Stay Inside This Big Idaho Potato
An incredible potato-shaped hotel is now available for rent in Boise, Idaho. Idaho state also has its own commission on the starchy: The “Idaho Potato Commission”, and boasted potatoes on its license plates. The famous six-ton potato first spent seven years on the road behind a truck-trailer, scouring 48 US states to promote Idaho starch. Kristie Wolfe, tiny house specialist, then decided to add a silo to incorporate a bathtub and a fireplace, making the unusual place habitable!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- Amazing Photographs Of Carrie Fisher On A Fire Escape In New York City, 1977
- Never Before Seen Photos of Bruce Lee From The Family Archive
- 80-Year-Old Man Masters Excel To Create Amazing Paintings
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!