Cat Dressed In Tiny Sailors Outfit Becomes Captain Of Russian Cruise Ship
As we all know, cats aren’t that fond of the water, but sailing the high seas is another thing all together and for the past 8 years that’s exactly what Sailor the Persian cat has done. Since 2008 the grumpy feline has been living or ‘working’ onboard a Russian cruise ship for tourists that goes between Moscow and St. Petersburg with captain Vladimir Kotin at his side and even has his very own miniature sailors outfit.
Typically found keeping a close watch on the captain’s bridge from midnight to 4AM (and by close watch we mean sleeping), Sailor is quite easily the cutest captain you’ll ever see, born to sail the open seas!
When visiting the ship, RT jornalists met another cat on board. The captain said he got the second male cat to keep Sailor company. The two get along, although the younger one tends to be a bit more lazy.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Classical Damn: The Funniest Classical Art Memes Shared Online
- 59 Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Wong
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- Chef David Rivillo Creates Mindblowing and Unique Pasta Designs
- 16 Classic Photos That Capture Nylon Stockings’ Allure In The 1940s And 1950s
- Pigasso: This Pig Enjoys Painting And Has Become The World’s First Pig Artist
- A Beautiful Photo Series of Audi F103
- Girl’s Dreams and Robots: Illustrations by Eri Cruz
- Photographer Captured Fascinating Photographs that She Found on Old Tombstones in Italian Cemeteries