Laze About The House Like A Piece Of Tempura With The Fried Prawn Wearable Sleeping Bag!
The creative folks from Felissimo’s humorous YOU+MORE! brand have dazzled us with a range of unusual creature bags and cute animal accessories to brighten up the home, but now they’re turning their attention to the world of food, with a brand new item that’s set to have everyone laughing around the country.
More info: YOU＋MORE! (h/t: rocketnews24)
It’s the Fried Prawn Wearable Sleeping Bag, which is said to feel like a comfortable, fluffy robe while also making you look like a crazy piece of walking, talking, hand-gesturing, wine-drinking piece of Japanese tempura!
According to the company, the combination of the red socks with the yellow body of the outfit means it can also be used to resemble a hot dog, adding to the versatility of the costume.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Raul Moreno Coslado’s Grotesque Portraits and Illustrations
- The Superb Graphic Novels and Character Art Works of Jordi Lafebre
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Butts on Things: Illustrator Brian Cook Draws Butts on Everything
- Bloody Conan and The Beloved Superheroes: Comic Illustrations by Mahmud Asrar
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers