These Designers Create Stylish And Unusual Dresses From Kids’ Drawings
One day, mother of two, Jaimee Newberry, came up with a brilliant idea to sew her daughter a dress that was based on her own drawing. The dress was such a huge hit with both her daughter’s friends and their parents, that Newberry decided to make a business out of it.
Titled ‘Picture This’, Newberry’s company lets children turn their drawings into clothes that they could actually wear (currently, just dresses). So, how does it work? You go over to the Picture This website, choose a size and print out a coloring sheet. Then your kid draws her little heart out and you send a picture of a drawing to the website. Two weeks later, the dress arrives in your mail. Yes, it’s as simple as that! Brilliant, huh?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Forrest Gump Rear Wiper Decal
- Charming Watercolor Girls by the Japanese Artist Kumorri
- The Superb Graphic Novels and Character Art Works of Jordi Lafebre
- Cute Naughty Girls by Philip Bawasanta
- Butts on Things: Illustrator Brian Cook Draws Butts on Everything
- “Bury Me In a Donut”: Colorful Coffins Lighten Mood at New Zealand Funerals
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- The Elegance of The Dark Side: Stunning Sculptures of Dom Qwek