These Designers Create Stylish And Unusual Dresses From Kids’ Drawings
One day, mother of two, Jaimee Newberry, came up with a brilliant idea to sew her daughter a dress that was based on her own drawing. The dress was such a huge hit with both her daughter’s friends and their parents, that Newberry decided to make a business out of it.
Titled ‘Picture This’, Newberry’s company lets children turn their drawings into clothes that they could actually wear (currently, just dresses). So, how does it work? You go over to the Picture This website, choose a size and print out a coloring sheet. Then your kid draws her little heart out and you send a picture of a drawing to the website. Two weeks later, the dress arrives in your mail. Yes, it’s as simple as that! Brilliant, huh?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Reveals What Fonts Were Used To Design Famous Logos
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of Legendary Soviet Female Snipers From WWII, Including One Dubbed ‘Lady Death’ Who Killed 309 Nazis
- Photographer Captures The Best (Worst?) Mullets From MulletFest 2020
- The Supertrain Of 1979 Will Blow Your Mind
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Thai Woman Cosplays As Zombie To Sell Dead People’s Clothes Online
- These Marine-Themed Cakes Are The Coolest Treats We’ve Seen In A While
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- What’s Wrong With Today’s Society Captured In Though-Provoking Illustrations By Al Margen
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers