These Designers Create Stylish And Unusual Dresses From Kids’ Drawings
One day, mother of two, Jaimee Newberry, came up with a brilliant idea to sew her daughter a dress that was based on her own drawing. The dress was such a huge hit with both her daughter’s friends and their parents, that Newberry decided to make a business out of it.
Titled ‘Picture This’, Newberry’s company lets children turn their drawings into clothes that they could actually wear (currently, just dresses). So, how does it work? You go over to the Picture This website, choose a size and print out a coloring sheet. Then your kid draws her little heart out and you send a picture of a drawing to the website. Two weeks later, the dress arrives in your mail. Yes, it’s as simple as that! Brilliant, huh?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Drone Photo Awards 2021
- Amazing Black and White Winning Images of The WildArt POTY Monochrome Competition
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Detached, in Harmony”: Artist Taking Conceptual Photography to New Heights
- 11 Totally Accurate Illustrations Showing Exactly What It’s Like to Be a Woman