These Designers Create Stylish And Unusual Dresses From Kids’ Drawings
One day, mother of two, Jaimee Newberry, came up with a brilliant idea to sew her daughter a dress that was based on her own drawing. The dress was such a huge hit with both her daughter’s friends and their parents, that Newberry decided to make a business out of it.
Titled ‘Picture This’, Newberry’s company lets children turn their drawings into clothes that they could actually wear (currently, just dresses). So, how does it work? You go over to the Picture This website, choose a size and print out a coloring sheet. Then your kid draws her little heart out and you send a picture of a drawing to the website. Two weeks later, the dress arrives in your mail. Yes, it’s as simple as that! Brilliant, huh?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- Truthful Images That Show Why Holocaust Memorial Selfies Are So Disrespectful
- Spectacular Winning Photos from The Weather Photographer of the Year 2020 Awards
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Christine Rai’s Comics Prove You Actually Can Make Art From Bad Tan Lines & Microaggressions
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- The Scariest Halloween Pumpkins Ever Carved
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- From The Depths Of Your Nightmares – The Fantastically Disturbing Creepy Art Of Trevor Henderson