This Humble Little House Was Designed For A Chef To Live On The Coast Of Norway
Located on coast of Stokkøya, Norway, just next to the water, overlooking the neighboring islands and the Norwegian Sea, is Hadar’s House, a small home for a chef, designed by Asante Architecture & Design. As part of the overall house design, the home owner wanted to make sure there would be sea views from all of the rooms throughout the house.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Aerial Photographer Created A Miniature Utopian Village And It Took Him 2 Years To Finish
- Beautiful ’60s Fashion Photography by Henry Clarke
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- “Unpopular Culture”: Artist ‘Uncovers’ The Disturbing Behind-The-Scenes Of Popular Characters
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Artist Turns Generic Figurines into Ultra-Realistic Sculptures of Anime Characters
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Want to Take Your Pet Fish for a Walk? There’s a Bag for That!