Beautifully Detailed Architecture Rings Feature Miniature Versions Of City Skylines
Do you wish to hold an entire city in the palm of your hand? We’ve found something that can make your wish come true. Well, sort of. Art is Therapy studio introduces Teti, a line of architecture rings that allows you to wear an entire city skyline on your finger. Featuring astoundingly detailed skylines from famous cities, each ring encloses your favorite city within the space of your finger.
\Handcrafted in Italy, these architecture rings present micro-detailed reproduction of three city models – London, New York, and Rome. All the famous landmarks and skyscrapers from each city were intricately crafted to bring a miniature city at your finger.
Furthermore, all city models are available in three premium materials – copper, silver, and gold. Lastly, the city skyline is encased in clear resin for the finishing touch. The ring isn’t the only thing that is alluring but the packaging is also as charming as the ring. When you open the tiny box, you’ll find the elegant ring standing amidst the miniature figures of the city’s famous landmarks.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Here’s How Some of Rock and Roll Legends Would Look Like Today If They Weren’t Dead
- “The World In Faces”: Photographer’s Incredible Portraits Of People Who Live In Some Of The Most Remote Corners Of The Earth
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Zombies Descend On Hamburg To Protest Against Two-Day Meeting Of ‘Political Elite’
- Sleeping With The Devil: A Weird And Wonderful Collection Of Medieval Bedroom Hijinks With Creatures From Hell
- Artist Draws Wholesome Watercolor Comics Where A Cat Is Giving Out Mental Health Advice
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- This Is What Happens When You Peel Off 30 Years Of Graffiti
- This Alien Face Mask Is Sure To Keep Covid At Bay