WestJet’s Newest Custom Disney Plane Has “Frozen” Fans Everywhere Excited For Flying
WestJet recently announced the arrival of their second “magic” Disney plane, and Frozen fans everywhere are already booking their vacations.
The plane’s tail wing features the two lovable heroes, Queen Elsa, and Princess Anna.
Then, near the front of the plane, things transition from cold to warm with Olaf tanning on his dream beach.
Inside, the interior is a complete winter wonderland.
But if you’re not a fan of the cold, don’t worry. Like the outside design, the planes interior becomes a warm, tropical paradise in the front of the plane.
In all, over 170 gallons of 23 different colors of paint were used to create the “Frozen” inspired plane. Check out the whole fascinating time-lapse of the aircraft’s magical paint job:
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Hilarious Childhood Hairstyles From The 1980s And Early ’90s You’ve Ever Seen
- This Lithuanian Woman Has The Greatest Facebook Profile Pictures Ever
- This German Grandma Spends 30 Thousand Euros To Tattoo Her Whole Body
- Photographer Forms Landscapes Using Just Human Bodies And The Result Looks Majestic
- ‘Vertical Forest’ in Chinese Residential Complex Becomes Mosquito-Infested Jungle
- Photographer Michal Zahornacky Creates Minimalistic Architectural Collages Inspired By The Current Pandemic Situation
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- These Young People from Lagos, Nigeria Took Smartphone Photography to The Next Level
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers