WestJet’s Newest Custom Disney Plane Has “Frozen” Fans Everywhere Excited For Flying
WestJet recently announced the arrival of their second “magic” Disney plane, and Frozen fans everywhere are already booking their vacations.
The plane’s tail wing features the two lovable heroes, Queen Elsa, and Princess Anna.
Then, near the front of the plane, things transition from cold to warm with Olaf tanning on his dream beach.
Inside, the interior is a complete winter wonderland.
But if you’re not a fan of the cold, don’t worry. Like the outside design, the planes interior becomes a warm, tropical paradise in the front of the plane.
In all, over 170 gallons of 23 different colors of paint were used to create the “Frozen” inspired plane. Check out the whole fascinating time-lapse of the aircraft’s magical paint job:
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- This Guy Makes 3D Printed Helmets For His Cat
- Sad and Happy Moments on the Photos of Boris Register
- Vintage Photos of Ugly Restaurants in the USA From the Mid-20th Century
- Monsters and Some Magic: Fantasy Illustrations by Andrew Mar
- Inspirational Female Portraits by Eva Balloon
- This Artist Crerates Provocative and Bizarre Photo Manipulations
- A Photographer Took Glorious Colour Photographs Of London In Early 1970s