WestJet’s Newest Custom Disney Plane Has “Frozen” Fans Everywhere Excited For Flying
WestJet recently announced the arrival of their second “magic” Disney plane, and Frozen fans everywhere are already booking their vacations.
The plane’s tail wing features the two lovable heroes, Queen Elsa, and Princess Anna.
Then, near the front of the plane, things transition from cold to warm with Olaf tanning on his dream beach.
Inside, the interior is a complete winter wonderland.
But if you’re not a fan of the cold, don’t worry. Like the outside design, the planes interior becomes a warm, tropical paradise in the front of the plane.
In all, over 170 gallons of 23 different colors of paint were used to create the “Frozen” inspired plane. Check out the whole fascinating time-lapse of the aircraft’s magical paint job:
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- “In The Midnight”: Denny Busyet Creates Dreamlike Artwork Inspired by 80s and 90s Aesthetic Nostalgia Fuelled by Synthwave
- “Tomorrow Never Came”: The Dystopian Worlds of Abel Chan Arce
- World Sports Photography Awards 2021: The Best Sports Photos Captured Over the Past 25 Years
- Japanese Photographer Captures Breathtaking Shots of Shrine in A Swirling Sea of Fireflies
- Italian Artist Proves Tattoos Look Good On More Than People’s Skin By Putting Them On His Sculptures
- Floral Aesthetic Tattoo Concepts by Jessie Cohen
- This Photoshop Wizard Is Turning Random People’s Photos Into Movie Posters
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers