WestJet’s Newest Custom Disney Plane Has “Frozen” Fans Everywhere Excited For Flying
WestJet recently announced the arrival of their second “magic” Disney plane, and Frozen fans everywhere are already booking their vacations.
The plane’s tail wing features the two lovable heroes, Queen Elsa, and Princess Anna.
Then, near the front of the plane, things transition from cold to warm with Olaf tanning on his dream beach.
Inside, the interior is a complete winter wonderland.
But if you’re not a fan of the cold, don’t worry. Like the outside design, the planes interior becomes a warm, tropical paradise in the front of the plane.
In all, over 170 gallons of 23 different colors of paint were used to create the “Frozen” inspired plane. Check out the whole fascinating time-lapse of the aircraft’s magical paint job:
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- Artist Jim Bachor Fills Potholes With Funny Mosaics
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- Artist Alexander Orlov Reimagined Famous Brand Logos in a New Futuristic Way
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account