Artist Hides Clever And Funny Signs Around His City For People To Find
Streets can get quite boring, I mean, we see them every day. The same sidewalks, the same crosswalks, and signs. However, there are certain ways that the places that we are bored of can become much more interesting and fun to explore.
That is proven by Australian artist Michael Pederson (previously featured). Michael creates all kinds of clever and funny street signs. The signs are often so tiny, they’re easy to miss. Or people just don’t notice them, let’s be honest—how often do we really look at signs? But when you do see these clever installations, they are bound to make your day much better and put a smile on your face.
Michael told Bored Panda about the main goal of his photos: “The main goal of my photography is to keep a record of my various ephemeral public projects and be able to share that with others.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Finally, The 2022 Chicken Daddies Calendar Is Here!
- Bizarre and Grotesque Illustrations by Alex Gamsu Jenkins
- Beautiful Colorized Photos of Helsinki, Finland in the 1930s
- A Beautiful Photo Series of the 1960 Ford Galaxie
- Inside the Vibrant World of Aurélia Durand
- This Artist Makes Illustrations That Talk About Modern Life With Social Commentary
- “Forced Induction”: The Superb 3D Artworks of Luk
- Simon Lee’s Superb Sculptures of Hellish Monsters from the Underworld
- Thought-Provoking Illustrations by Andrey Kasay
- “Papriko 420”: A Humorous Art Project For Those Who Are Stoned