The ‘Free Hug Sofa’ Is Designed To Mimic The Feeling Of A Warm Embrace
The ‘Free Hug Sofa’ is a unusual loveseat that mimics the feeling of a warm embrace. After a long day of work, many people unwind by sinking into their favorite spot on the sofa. This couch provides an even more relaxing experience by wrapping the user in a warm hug.
The Free Hug Sofa was created by designer Eun Kyoung Lee as an entry for the A’ Design Award & Competition. The Free Hug Sofa differs from a normal loveseat in that the arm rests are replaced by two movable cushions. These cushions can be wrapped around the user to mimic the familiar feeling of a warm embrace. The malleability of the cushions also allows the user to adopt different positions for maximum comfort.
According to Lee, “It will hold you warm and soft like your mother, friend, and a lover without feeling lonely.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Artist Jim Bachor Fills Potholes With Funny Mosaics
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- Artist Alexander Orlov Reimagined Famous Brand Logos in a New Futuristic Way
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- “Dark Carnival”: Photographer Makes a Shots of Vintage Creepy Clowns In a Cornfield
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts