Freeride Is An Exercise Bike Made From Glass, Wood, And Steel
To celebrate the 20 year anniversary of Salone Satellite in Milan, Adriano Design was chosen to showcase an original piece named ‘Freeride‘, that was designed specifically for this event. ‘Freeride‘ is an exercise bike that’s been designed as an object to desire and show off, but at the same time, is practical and can be ridden with pride and joy.
Built from glass, wood, and steel, the exercise bike also has a tablet holder, so that the rider can watch bike routes from around the world while they work out.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics