Freeride Is An Exercise Bike Made From Glass, Wood, And Steel
To celebrate the 20 year anniversary of Salone Satellite in Milan, Adriano Design was chosen to showcase an original piece named ‘Freeride‘, that was designed specifically for this event. ‘Freeride‘ is an exercise bike that’s been designed as an object to desire and show off, but at the same time, is practical and can be ridden with pride and joy.
Built from glass, wood, and steel, the exercise bike also has a tablet holder, so that the rider can watch bike routes from around the world while they work out.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- This Alien Face Mask Is Sure To Keep Covid At Bay
- Julianne Moore As Famous Works Of Art
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- “Back To The Nature”: Artist Combines Everyday Objects With Plants To Create Intriguing Sculptures And Installations
- Artist Portrays Mystical Creatures In Their Vulnerable Form – When They Were Still Babies
- These Incredible Sand Sculptures By Andoni Bastarrika Are The Ultimate Childhood Dream
- Fight Like A Gentleman: The Art Of Self Defense, ca. 1940s