Playboy Model Sara Jean Underwood Dresses Up As Your Favorite Star Wars Characters
Be prepared to be turned on in the weirdest, and best, nod to Star Wars that I’ve seen in quite some time. Playboy put together a fake audition tape for the classic franchise from one of the most beautiful women on the planet: Sara Jean Underwood. It’s definitely supposed to be a little tongue-in-cheek. Check out the video below along with professional photos of the characters she posed as.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Beautiful ’60s Fashion Photography by Henry Clarke
- “City Life”: The Superb Contemporary Oil Paintings of Vincent Giarrano
- “Client Error”: The Superb Digital Artworks of RETOKA
- Aerial Photographer Created A Miniature Utopian Village And It Took Him 2 Years To Finish
- A Sweet Little Photo Story Proving That True Love That Knows No Bounds
- Abandoned As A Baby Due To Albinism, Xueli Grew Up To Become A Vogue Model
- Want to Take Your Pet Fish for a Walk? There’s a Bag for That!
- “Unpopular Culture”: Artist ‘Uncovers’ The Disturbing Behind-The-Scenes Of Popular Characters
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s