Gun Series Project by Toronto-based Photographers
“Point Blank” is an ongoing series of handguns from around the world by Toronto-based photographer Peter Andrew, Simon Duffy and Derek Blais. Captured in extreme detail, the large-scale “portraits” are undeniably in-your-face, lending an intensity you can’t turn away from. Andrew says they are meant to be studied like you would a face, the detail and imperfections found within building a story that make us wonder where they’ve been or why and how they’ve been used. The trio has photographed seven handguns thus far and continue to build the collection.
Desert Eagle; “Point Blank” – Gun Series. (Peter Andrew/Simon Duffy/Derek Blais)
Uzi; “Point Blank” – Gun Series. (Peter Andrew/Simon Duffy/Derek Blais)
Smith & Wesson .38 Revolver; “Point Blank” – Gun Series. (Peter Andrew/Simon Duffy/Derek Blais)
Beretta; “Point Blank” – Gun Series. (Peter Andrew/Simon Duffy/Derek Blais)
Rhino; “Point Blank” – Gun Series. (Peter Andrew/Simon Duffy/Derek Blais)
Smith and Wesson 9mm; “Point Blank” – Gun Series. (Peter Andrew/Simon Duffy/Derek Blais)
Glock; “Point Blank” – Gun Series. (Peter Andrew/Simon Duffy/Derek Blais)
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- Satirical NSFW Illustrations Of Today’s Problems By Gunduz Agayev
- An Artist llustrates The Sad Truth Of Modern Life: Thought-Provoking, Clever And Funny Illustrations By Marco Melgrati
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Russian Woman Who Suffered From Alopecia Now Has Beautiful Long Hair
- The Superb Black And White Photography By Jason M. Peterson
- Pastry Artist Dinara Kasko’s Sculptural Cakes Are Carved From Sheets Of Chocolate
- This Elderly Couple Bought Their Household Appliances In 1950s, 50 Years Later They Still Work!
- “Redheads”: Marvelous Portrait Photography By Erika Parfenova
- Russian Clock Maker Konstantin Chaykin Creates Unbelievable Joker Timepiece With Facial Expressions
- This “Unspirational” Instagram Account Is For People Who Hate Inspirational Quotes
- Molten Glass Is Hand Blown Into These Wood Pieces To Make Contemporary Sculptures
- “The Struggle For Utopia”: Everyday Soviet Life In Magnificent Photos By Semyon Friedland
- #ICouldHaveBeen: Kering Foundation Campaigns To End Violence Against Women
- Artist Aditya Aryanto Continues To Transform Animals Into Geometric Shapes – Meet Animal Balls!
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Black Women From Washington, D.C.’s Scurlock Studio
- Photographer Mayan Toledano Captures Daily Routines Of Female Israeli Soldiers
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- Stunning Finalists Of The Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2017
- Remarkable Photos Of Manhattan By Berenice Abbott From 1935
- Russian Artist Makes Beautiful Space Themed Calendar For The Year 2018
- Burning Man 2017: Stunning Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- This Is How The Practical Miniatures For Blade Runner 2049 Were Created
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master
- The Super Hot And Humorous 2018 New York City Taxi Drivers Calendar Is Here!