Armenian Photographer Vahan Stepanyan Creates A Photo Project About Young Armenians With Beards
Photographer Vahan Stepanyan from PAN Photo Agency with stylist Armen Galyan create a photo project about young armenians with beards.
“Growing a beard in Armenia doesn’t have any special motivation. It might be a tribute to fashion, as an alternative face-design and way of life. A young man with a beard (Armenian: Մորուք, [Morooq]) can either want to look as an arts critic or just have a brutal appearance. Probably, beard is a challenge for the clean-shaven and well-groomed young people on a career ladder. Some bearded men even acquire a look of Armenians in Medieval period. Anyway, taking care of a beard is a pleasant ceremony and apparently the best reason to stand in front of the mirror with scissors and speculating about the balance of the long and the short with each cut.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s