Designer Reaches Out To Potential Employers With Adobe-Inspired Chocolate Bars
Based in Brooklyn, graphic designer April Hansen came up with a way to end an interview on a sweet note—she has created chocolate bars that are designed to look like the icons of Adobe’s core design programs.
Words have been added to the letters that are usually found on the icons so that they spell out positive messages about her—for instance, the Illustrator chocolate bar reads,
“I always aim to exceed expectations”.
At the back of the chocolate bars, you would find some “designer facts” that tells you more about Hansen, as well as her contact and social media details.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Cute Illustrations With the Soviet Mood From Anna Desnitskaya
- John Thomson’s Remarkable Photographs of China from the 1870s
- This Carpet-Covered Lada Is the Most Soviet-Era Car Ever Made
- Nostalgic & Thought-Provoking Illustrations by Gabriella Barouch
- Creepy & Crawly Plush Sculptures by Hine Mizushima
- “Rest in Peace”: The Dark, Nightmarish and Bizarre Drawings by Dima Khramtsov
- Amazing Photos Capture Street Scenes of New York City in the 1990s
- Incredible Winning Images of The Nature Conservancy Australia 2021 Photo Contest
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- The Superb 3D Digital Experimental Artworks by ☽༒༓N3XTgE№BR0K3R༓༒☾