Designer Reaches Out To Potential Employers With Adobe-Inspired Chocolate Bars
Based in Brooklyn, graphic designer April Hansen came up with a way to end an interview on a sweet note—she has created chocolate bars that are designed to look like the icons of Adobe’s core design programs.
Words have been added to the letters that are usually found on the icons so that they spell out positive messages about her—for instance, the Illustrator chocolate bar reads,
“I always aim to exceed expectations”.
At the back of the chocolate bars, you would find some “designer facts” that tells you more about Hansen, as well as her contact and social media details.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- 50 Times People Took A Photograph And Realized It’s “Accidental Renaissance”
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Japanese Guy Absolutely Nails Anime Girl Cosplay, from Evangelion to Sailor Moon
- Photographer Documents Stay-At-Home Dads And Their Kids In Sweden
- Medieval Visions of Hell, Satan, Demons And Cabbalistic Signs From A 1775 Compendium Of Horrors
- This Man Photoshops Himself Into Series Of Hilarious Scenarios With Celebrities
- Incredible Technologies From The Past That Just Look Odd Today
- Photographer Albert Dros Captures Beautiful Rural Landscapes of the Netherlands
- “Elvira, Mistress Of The Dark”: Stunning Photos of Cassandra Peterson in the 1980s