Designer Reaches Out To Potential Employers With Adobe-Inspired Chocolate Bars
Based in Brooklyn, graphic designer April Hansen came up with a way to end an interview on a sweet note—she has created chocolate bars that are designed to look like the icons of Adobe’s core design programs.
Words have been added to the letters that are usually found on the icons so that they spell out positive messages about her—for instance, the Illustrator chocolate bar reads,
“I always aim to exceed expectations”.
At the back of the chocolate bars, you would find some “designer facts” that tells you more about Hansen, as well as her contact and social media details.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- This Artist Draws Pictures to Show That Everything Has a Flip Side
- These Smart And Hilarious Illustrations Take The Most Unexpected Turns
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- This Artist Creates Comics Full Of Puns And Funny Twists
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- Candid Photographs Captured Prostitution Scenes in Paris in 1966
- Slinningsbålet: The Battle For The Biggest Bonfire In The World
- Sweet Comics By Luong Thuy Show What Being In A Relationship Is Like