1970s: The Most Romantic And Bizarre Period For Men’s Hairstyles
Men’s hair in the 1970s was a joy to behold. Hairstyling and grooming was no longer simply for women – hair products were now marketed to men, and many happily used them. Mustaches and mutton chops were in, even fake facial hair was worn and accepted. It was a hairy decade!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s