Completely Terrifying ‘The Last of Us’ Cosplay by Emma Franks
This horrendous creature is known as a ‘clicker’ in Naughty Dog‘s “The Last of Us.” In the game, you have to survive in a post-apocalyptic world when a fungus takes over and turns humans into these ugly zombie-like creatures.
Thanks to the combined efforts of photographer Adrian, make-up artist Jon Wilks and model Emma Franks, a clicker has never looked more dangerous. Snapping up pictures at an abandoned nuthouse in ye olde England, the mask worn by Franks was made from polycell expanding foam polyfilla, costing around R400, while the body infections are a combination of wood, latex and body paint.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Empty Home”: The Superb Dark, Surreal and Sci-Fi Artworks of Miko del Rosario
- Artist Creates Very Detailed Scary Images And The More You Look, The More Frightening They Become
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Playboy Model Sara Jean Underwood Dresses Up As Your Favorite Star Wars Characters
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- Travels: Winners & Merit Awards Of AAP Magazine’s Photo Contest