Completely Terrifying ‘The Last of Us’ Cosplay by Emma Franks
This horrendous creature is known as a ‘clicker’ in Naughty Dog‘s “The Last of Us.” In the game, you have to survive in a post-apocalyptic world when a fungus takes over and turns humans into these ugly zombie-like creatures.
Thanks to the combined efforts of photographer Adrian, make-up artist Jon Wilks and model Emma Franks, a clicker has never looked more dangerous. Snapping up pictures at an abandoned nuthouse in ye olde England, the mask worn by Franks was made from polycell expanding foam polyfilla, costing around R400, while the body infections are a combination of wood, latex and body paint.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Stunning Black and White Celebrity Photographs Taken by Dennis Hopper in the 1960s
- This Woman Paints on Horseshoe Crabs
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- “The Society of Fatigue”: The Spiritual & Psychedelic Collages by Anarkoiris
- Style Accessories Made From The Most Random Stuff You Can Find In Your Home By This Canadian Artist
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- A Look at Girls’ College Dorm Rooms in the Seventies
- “Tomorrow Never Came”: The Dystopian Worlds of Abel Chan Arce
- The Hyperrealistic 3D Sculpting Works by Marianna Yakimova
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Retro Pop-Culture Pictures