Completely Terrifying ‘The Last of Us’ Cosplay by Emma Franks
This horrendous creature is known as a ‘clicker’ in Naughty Dog‘s “The Last of Us.” In the game, you have to survive in a post-apocalyptic world when a fungus takes over and turns humans into these ugly zombie-like creatures.
Thanks to the combined efforts of photographer Adrian, make-up artist Jon Wilks and model Emma Franks, a clicker has never looked more dangerous. Snapping up pictures at an abandoned nuthouse in ye olde England, the mask worn by Franks was made from polycell expanding foam polyfilla, costing around R400, while the body infections are a combination of wood, latex and body paint.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- Cute Naughty Girls by Philip Bawasanta
- Stunning Images of Freshly Frozen Cars Arrived to Vladivostok Sea Port
- Charming Watercolor Girls by the Japanese Artist Kumorri
- The Elegance of The Dark Side: Stunning Sculptures of Dom Qwek
- The Grim Towers of Lovecraftian World: Minimalist Architectural Art by James Lipnickas
- Diagonal World: Russian Designer Sergey Minkin Shoots Everything at 45 Degrees