Photographer Dan Bannino Captures Favorite Food Of The World’s Powerful People
Dan Bannino is a talented Italian photographer, art director and artist who currently lives and works in Turin. Dan likes to translate ideas into images, making photos that are telling stories. He shoots a lot of fine art, still life, food and portrait photography.
““Power and Food” is a studio-reportage, exploring the eating habits of powerful and influential people like the Queen Elizabeth, Vladimir Putin, Kim Jong Un and others. If you’re a fast food aficionado or a Pizza freak, you have more in common with Mr Donald J. Trump, and the Pope Francis himself then you ever imagine. Check out some of the most unexpected food patterns of the World’s Leaders, and you’ll never eat the same way again,” said Dan.
Queen Elizabeth II:
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Here’s How Some of Rock and Roll Legends Would Look Like Today If They Weren’t Dead
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Julianne Moore As Famous Works Of Art
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants
- “Let The Water Be Your Guide”: The Ultra-Realistic Watercolor Paintings Of Marcos Beccari
- This Alien Face Mask Is Sure To Keep Covid At Bay
- “Back To The Nature”: Artist Combines Everyday Objects With Plants To Create Intriguing Sculptures And Installations
- The Apocalypse Of Pop Culture By Filip Hodas
- Artist Replaces Jurassic Park Dinosaurs With Those From The Show Dinosaurs